BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
DivineOregon escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:
lol what the fuck

why would you use life leech gem with a phys dagger?

XD

some real derpenstein moments in this thread...

the real question is why the f wouldn't you?

because you don't even remotely need it.

with the spell damage/more scaling/phys scaling from the basic tree, and Acuity, you simply don't need LL gem at all.

blood rage + coe + acuity covers all your leech needs.

which is basically the whole point of running a phys dagger. you gain a gem slot for free.

i am 100% immune to reflect damage, even on -max res maps (with no life leech gem). which is a pretty excellent indicator of whether or not you are leeching "enough."
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 9 jul. 2014 15:10:17
"
DivineOregon escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:
lol what the fuck

why would you use life leech gem with a phys dagger?

XD

some real derpenstein moments in this thread...

the real question is why the f wouldn't you?

I only found it to be needed in reflect maps and against uber generals, I don't have close to the gear of Jake/Fyndel, and for that it's not the end of the world to drop WED.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Editado por útlima vez por Redblade en 9 jul. 2014 15:18:46
"
Redblade escribió:
and for that it's not the end of the world to drop WED.

why would you ever drop WED gem

rofl
"
Veruski escribió:
"
Redblade escribió:
and for that it's not the end of the world to drop WED.

why would you ever drop WED gem

rofl

Because I don't have a 500+ pDPS dagger and the specific circumstances require more leech...I thought that was fairly clear from my post.

then drop Faster Attacks or something less crucial to DPS? or are you running a 5L or something?

WED gem is a tremendously huge multiplier for all genres of the low-life ST builds, since all of them derive a huge amount of dps from high level ele auras + aura nodes + wed on gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 9 jul. 2014 15:37:14
"
Veruski escribió:
then drop Faster Attacks or something less crucial to DPS?

WED gem is a tremendously huge multiplier for all genres of the low-life ST builds, since all of them derive a huge amount of dps from high level ele auras + aura nodes + wed on gear.

sure, lets rechrome our 4 off colour chest to another 4 off each time we wanna play a reflect map, or simply swap a gem and still basicly 1shoot everything anyways?!
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
kalktresor escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:
then drop Faster Attacks or something less crucial to DPS?

sure, lets rechrome our 4 off colour chest to another 4 off each time we wanna play a reflect map, or simply swap a gem and still basicly 1shoot everything anyways?!

what are you talking about.

if you can't do reflect maps without LL gem, then you should always have LL gem on (imo).

in which case, you should still always have WED gem on. the core/general farming links are:

ST - LMP - WED - PCoC - ICD.

Your 6th link is thus either LL gem if you don't have a phys dagger, and Faster Attacks if you do.

difficult bosses are generally tackled by swapping LMP for Additional Accuracy.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 9 jul. 2014 15:45:37
"
Veruski escribió:
then drop Faster Attacks or something less crucial to DPS? or are you running a 5L or something?

Sure champ I'll make sure to do that once you provide me with a few thousand chromes...

It's not the end of the world to drop WED in the cases mentioned, you hardly lose any clear speed in maps and for the uber generals I simply found it more comfortable/safe with LL even though I could do it without.

"
Redblade escribió:
Sure champ I'll make sure to do that once you provide me with a few thousand chromes...

if chromatics are the only thing stopping you from using a superior setup, then you should be agreeing with me, not arguing with me.
"
Veruski escribió:
"
Redblade escribió:

if chromatics are the only thing stopping you from using a superior setup, then you should be agreeing with me, not arguing with me.

*sigh*

There is only 1 red socket, you either use LL or re-chrome your chest to change a green to a red. Now what you suggest is that I should re-chrome my chest every time I want to do a reflect map or uber general...instead of dropping wed which works perfectly fine.

So no I don't agree with you.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional