BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Taszilo escribió:
"
Taszilo escribió:
Hey guys, I've been enjoying this build for a long time now (lvl94), and would like to further enhance it, sadly I can't really think of a way myself, so asking for your help here.

Current gear:
Spoiler

current tree:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btVYtf8YZiqx_oqPBxRGWLYP7CQ_E7BiIQp2jDkhwu5cG9to7fI_6w22QG_yr44TZE8SiGo-4ynvXcFbAUYhrY0Mvb5oTcNUZ1_Lh29RwUsLsRwZfarb3ES-ZmutjwfNtGVyKLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qV8ko-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkJLCG0WaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EFkCFfcAaWfOYb5J95c-0xZfQVvW5PttufeM74eL3pyuLeg==

have almost 7,3k energy shield, with 65k dps on lmp st (around 103 with faster attack instead of lmp)

have 84 fire resist, 82 light, and barely positive cold, which I solve by using purity of ice instead of haste, for maps where it is needed

I don't mind sacrificing some energy shield, but really wouldn't like to go below 7k
I believe my amulet could be improved, it's just pretty hard to find one with
-decent mana regen
-10 str (I need this to have 109 total)
-%energy shield
-%crit modifier
-and something that increases my damage (wed or spell dam)

I'm open for any idea that comes to your mind!

e: oh, one thing, snapshot is not an option, I like playing in a legit way :)

alright, so after a couple upgrades, doing 71k on lmp st and still have rouhgly the same amount of energy shield (7284)
what else can be made there?

gear

Vaal Orb your gems, upgrade Blood Whorl and your ammy, divine the CoE - 2/1 just looks ugly :P

You're going to have to dig deep now for upgrades, get them mirrors out.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 7 jun. 2014 12:57:21
since i get asked to much : current setup when not in ubers and doing some snapshot free mapping:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSA_EEHsQfxEvEZYXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwJ6ko-isKLJwtHy2DLagvbzt8O-E8jkSrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVi1W9VfJWfNb9FyKXvpfKl9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa49Gj6aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhObtZ2joqOnCKcrrH-xkLQMtMW297fWuJO4yrk-vjrAGsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsSixp7KStkT2xrbWdte227b1OGI4vfjhOXP6rrrY-vk6-7y4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

some nodes ar enot dps optimised though (the str node e.g.)

items:

stats:

6,5k es
145k dps self buffed (160 with l4 empower)
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Hi,
Where should i go now with my tree?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwJ6ko-i0fLYMtqC9vPI5DY0ZxRwZMs1AwVdZWLVb1V8lY9VyKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa49Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JoTms-btZ3EoqOnCKx_sZC0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO5PsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29ThiOOE6rrr5Ovu7Bjy4fba-tL7CQ==

I think i can drop Deep Thoughts and the Mana nodes and change my amulet to one with Mana regen (i will lose about 2k dps)
Should i take the ES nodes or go to Vaal Pact?
Was just wondering - whats the best starting point dpswise if (lets asume lvl 100)

-Ranger
-Scion
-Shadow ?

IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred
"
Donodan escribió:
Was just wondering - whats the best starting point dpswise if (lets asume lvl 100)

-Ranger
-Scion
-Shadow ?

ranger
Been following this thread since a few weeks in to the league. I've been putting off killing atziri for a while but I have a few fragment sets and I'll probably kill normal atziri next lvl.
I was also planning on getting über down before the league ends but I have no clue what flask to use, what aura set up I should have, what dps/ES I should have, or what my tree should look like. Would appreciate any help I could get with what stats I should look for on my rings/neck as well as the stuff listed above.

The build is pretty much just Balguez build atm.

I'm fine with snapshotting and have been usng Covenant to get PoL,PoE, and Anger on life but could probably fit clarity haste or PoI on there as well.

31.5k dps self buffed/max charges and 6.9k ES
Gear

Ignore the gem placement, it's just temporary while I lvl a bunch of wraths to corrupt.

Editado por útlima vez por TheRagnarTank en 8 jun. 2014 12:35:31
@TheRagnarTank Start by corrupting your 20/20 gems, opportunity cost of doing that is too high :) Also make your whirling blades 3/20 and corrupt it hoping for 3/23.
Editado por útlima vez por phoenix4dota en 8 jun. 2014 14:17:55
"
kanon1 escribió:
Hi,
Where should i go now with my tree?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwJ6ko-i0fLYMtqC9vPI5DY0ZxRwZMs1AwVdZWLVb1V8lY9VyKXypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa49Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JoTms-btZ3EoqOnCKx_sZC0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO5PsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29ThiOOE6rrr5Ovu7Bjy4fba-tL7CQ==

I think i can drop Deep Thoughts and the Mana nodes and change my amulet to one with Mana regen (i will lose about 2k dps)
Should i take the ES nodes or go to Vaal Pact?

Vaal Pact if 35k+ dps otherwise I'd go for ES nodes. If you don't get VP with 35k+ you're at risk of one shotting yourself on packs, not the best thing that could happen if you want to lvl up.

"
TheRagnarTank escribió:
Been following this thread since a few weeks in to the league. I've been putting off killing atziri for a while but I have a few fragment sets and I'll probably kill normal atziri next lvl.
I was also planning on getting über down before the league ends but I have no clue what flask to use, what aura set up I should have, what dps/ES I should have, or what my tree should look like. Would appreciate any help I could get with what stats I should look for on my rings/neck as well as the stuff listed above.

The build is pretty much just Balguez build atm.

I'm fine with snapshotting and have been usng Covenant to get PoL,PoE, and Anger on life but could probably fit clarity haste or PoI on there as well.

31.5k dps self buffed/max charges and 6.9k ES
Gear

Ignore the gem placement, it's just temporary while I lvl a bunch of wraths to corrupt.

It doesn't look like Balguez's build to me, you should really grab Sovereignty and all the %auras nodes next to it.
For über from my little experience 30k is not enough neither are 6.9k ES.
At 40k DPS I really felt like I wasn't doing enough against the trio, also 8k ES (with snapshotting) felt like a minimum since I could still die in less than a second.
Obviously some do with less ES but usually with way more DPS (and more experience).
I would yolo ex your dagger and hope to get some flat phys or %phys or at least some ele dmg.
Your amu isn't that good, you should try to find one with 30+ crit multi and acc/spell/wed/flat ele (and possibly res if you really need)
+1 RRRB are recommended for über (+5max PoF and PoL) as well as the flask nodes (for +13max flasks).

Flasks required:
Surgeon's xxx of Staunching for all the trash mobs (puncture does insane damage)
1st boss
Surgeon's Sapphire Flask of Heat *2 (if the blizzard crits every hit will crit, that's really dangerous as you can get stuck)
Surgeon's Topaz Flask of Grounding *2 (in case they throw a laser party at you because fuck the other skills)

2nd boss
Surgeon's xxx of Staunching (*2), the cyclone guy put a nasty bleeding
Surgeon's Ruby Flask of Dousing, the dual striker guy does fire damage and ignites you
Surgeon's Granite Flask of Iron Skin, to slightly reduce the damage from the rain.

Flubby posted a video of how to facetank the trio but for me it seems that you need high crit and high dps (you must heal yourself to full life instantly).
You can also get IC with IncDur.

3rd boss
Surgeon's Ruby/Topaz Flask of Staunching*5 (to be at 97light/fire res and remove the bleeding caused by the spear)

Watch the early videos of Flubby it also showcase the "get the fuck away from the spear maid" for the split phase, really useful if you don't want to get destroyed in this phase.
Editado por útlima vez por Haboryme en 9 jun. 2014 6:50:05
hi im noob.. iand i saw your build.. but cant figer out in witch items you run your auras and witch auras you run...? :)
IGN: DillzMaster
Whats the viability of this as a first build in a new league? Unless Spectral Throw gets heavily nerfed, im planning on going this build in the next league (starting with 5L Lorica and building my way up). Or is it better to go some other build first to gear up with.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional