BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Whats the viability of this as a first build in a new league? Unless Spectral Throw gets heavily nerfed, im planning on going this build in the next league (starting with 5L Lorica and building my way up). Or is it better to go some other build first to gear up with.

What I did at the start of the league was basically just farm dom/piety both solo and in a group till I could afford a shavs.
Unless you're aiming to be top 10 or you're a good flipper I'd say it's better to farm the first month and get the gear you want after.

"
It doesn't look like Balguez's build to me, you should really grab Sovereignty and all the %auras nodes next to it.
For über from my little experience 30k is not enough neither are 6.9k ES.
At 40k DPS I really felt like I wasn't doing enough against the trio, also 8k ES (with snapshotting) felt like a minimum since I could still die in less than a second.
Obviously some do with less ES but usually with way more DPS (and more experience).
I would yolo ex your dagger and hope to get some flat phys or %phys or at least some ele dmg.
Your amu isn't that good, you should try to find one with 30+ crit multi and acc/spell/wed/flat ele (and possibly res if you really need)
+1 RRRB are recommended for über (+5max PoF and PoL) as well as the flask nodes (for +13max flasks).

Thanks for the advice on the flasks. I just made a ton of flasks that should cover any atziri flask needs.
I really regret giving away my RRRB +1 lioneyes to ex_vitek now :P
Editado por útlima vez por TheRagnarTank en 9 jun. 2014 22:59:12
Is there a Walmart version of the build for those of us without 100's of exalted to spend?
"
Freakynorm escribió:
Is there a Walmart version of the build for those of us without 100's of exalted to spend?

Life based buzzsaw I guess. It's not the same though, not by a long shot.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Hi can anyone link me the passive tree for scion without the uber gloves?
interested in playing it, level 94 currently
Hmm is Bino's Kitchen Knife bad in this build.. or is the ambusher knife better ??
IGN: DillzMaster
"
DillzMaster escribió:
Hmm is Bino's Kitchen Knife bad in this build.. or is the ambusher knife better ??

Bino's is pretty bad for ST because it has no attack speed - if you can get a decent Ambusher it will work much better.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Ryuza123 escribió:
Hi can anyone link me the passive tree for scion without the uber gloves?
interested in playing it, level 94 currently

With VP
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0QexB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLR8tgy2oL2874TyORnFHBkrITLNQMFXWVi1W9VfJWlJb9F9qY0Nk520ZbqpvnnBScFZwu3DVe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa4t6j0aP-pAbkyeXBpfQmZqaE5tdm7Wdo6KjpwinK6iaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXytve31riTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU2-fhiOL344Tquutj6-7sGPKX8uH1S_ba-tL7Cfyr

As always that's just an example, you can tweak a few things.
Editado por útlima vez por Haboryme en 10 jun. 2014 8:58:07
Thanks
"
I really regret giving away my RRRB +1 lioneyes to ex_vitek now :P

:P
u dont need dat much fire res for usual atziri runs, and imo, there is no profit anymore to try run uber one (u may fail for sure at 1st-2 times / get shitty drop and lose ton of exalts)
using ur boots :P (if u real need dat PoF for atziri, pm me and we can swap ;P since discipline+wrath looks real better than anger imo)

9385 ES, ~67k lmp no snapshot . 3 times failed with empower, looks like I'll finish lvl100 with that setup
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Editado por útlima vez por ex_vitek en 10 jun. 2014 10:08:46
"
TheRagnarTank escribió:
"
Whats the viability of this as a first build in a new league? Unless Spectral Throw gets heavily nerfed, im planning on going this build in the next league (starting with 5L Lorica and building my way up). Or is it better to go some other build first to gear up with.

What I did at the start of the league was basically just farm dom/piety both solo and in a group till I could afford a shavs.
Unless you're aiming to be top 10 or you're a good flipper I'd say it's better to farm the first month and get the gear you want after.

Even though im not that bad at flipping items, I cant really rely on that too much during the progression of the first week. So...:

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Shavs, CoE, godly dagger and good other gear, how would you rate the effectivenes of an early league version of this? Something like decent weapon, 5l lorica and level 18ish gems.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional