BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Ironxbow escribió:
Mr back for some advise again pls. My weapon is GGB as you said its a better option. Pls help me look at the which colors/gems in prism guardian, boots and gloves are they ideal pls?

*for the coe best to put CWDT + immortal call + bloodrage + enhance pls ?
*wanted to use grace instead of clarity but i m having many problems..using auxium, did some tweaks as you advised last time so pls have a look to see where can i make mana more efficient pls

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxGWEdsWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLagvbzIJPI5DY0ZxRwZJZ0rIVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WlJcil9qY0Nk52aebEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNcmx7133jf8aApILkgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBGQG5Mnl9CaE5rPm12btZ3EoqOnCKc0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK3MbfWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbGttZ227b1OGI44Tquuvu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wk=

GGB in the weapon is often used for Bloodrage+Enhance+Curse as both the curse (be it Ele weakness or Crit Weakness) and Bloodrage are greatly increased by the quality bonus.
Leveling Lightning Warp is a good thing as it reduces the duration thus making the warping faster.
CWDT+EC+IC+(IncDur) is a good way to avoid random deaths.

I don't know what jewelry you're wearing but you should really try to get you resistances from it instead of having to waste 3 points to get these resistances. These 3 points would definetely be better invested in Ballistic Mastery (it's a must).

I find it weird that you're having mana issues, you have a high pdps weapon so you're getting your mana back. If your mana pool is too low for mana leech to work well you should consider going for Instability and Deep Thoughts, you'll have to sacrifice a few points for that.
If you remove the resistances points from the scion's start and the +6@ as well as Berserking (attack speed is useless if you're not firing at 100%) you can get those (I did take Ballistic Mastery as well).
Replacing Auxium by Doryani's Invitation could be a way to get additional resistances, you'll lose some DPS, some ES as well as the reduced freeze/chill duration but being able to use your skill 100% of the time would be worth it.

Finally since you have such a high ES shield you could remove some points from the ES/EV wheel (you'll lose another 8@res) and grab the 90% ES on shield near Sovereignty, you'd get more ES.
Editado por útlima vez por Haboryme en 3 jun. 2014 6:06:35
Firstly tyvm for the reply. im using these jewelery

after using 7 auras i have 165 mana left. can the low mana reserve be the main problem pls?
if i i skip clarity and only use 6 auras i have 347 mana left

Pls advise
Editado por útlima vez por Ironxbow en 3 jun. 2014 9:08:14
"
Ironxbow escribió:
Firstly tyvm for the reply. im using these jewelery

after using 7 auras i have 165 mana left. can the low mana reserve be the main problem pls?
if i i skip clarity and only use 6 auras i have 347 mana left

Pls advise

if you have 6-7 power charges you can sustain your mana with auxium and loath bane , but if you have 5 or less power charges, i'd use clarity

"
Ironxbow escribió:
Mr back for some advise again pls. My weapon is GGB as you said its a better option. Pls help me look at the which colors/gems in prism guardian, boots and gloves are they ideal pls?

*for the coe best to put CWDT + immortal call + bloodrage + enhance pls ?
*wanted to use grace instead of clarity but i m having many problems..using auxium, did some tweaks as you advised last time so pls have a look to see where can i make mana more efficient pls

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxGWEdsWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLagvbzIJPI5DY0ZxRwZJZ0rIVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WlJcil9qY0Nk52aebEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNcmx7133jf8aApILkgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBGQG5Mnl9CaE5rPm12btZ3EoqOnCKc0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK3MbfWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbGttZ227b1OGI44Tquuvu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wk=

I would replace Vaal Discipline in your CoE with Enhance - really nice DPS boost, then look to getting Acuities which makes the leech so much easier. I think part of your mana problem is that your accuracy is too low, you have next to no accuracy on your rings/ammy and firing blanks is not good for mana conservation. Without Acuities however, I would still run Clarity.

Once you have Acuities, you can drop Clarity and have fun with Soul Taker mana. In the mean time, Doom Turn is terribad and I would replace it with a res heavy ring and remove Purity of Elements if you can. Your res problem is not so bad, you only have bog standard Vaal Pact so I would still use Doryani's to help with leech and res.

I agree with Haboryme 100%, Ballistic is unmissable.

Mind Drinker is not needed with Loath Bane - maybe try a more mana based tree if you still have problems after all of that -

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0QexB_EZYWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLR8tgy2oL288jkNjRnFHBkrITLNQMFXWVi1W9VfJWPVaUlyKXypfamNDZOdmnm0ZbqpvnnBScFZwu3FNe9d943_GgKSDCYV9htGIQo9Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JoTms-bXZu1naOdxKKjpwiomqlurH-xkLQMtMW18rcxt9a4k7k-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrEosaeykrZE9sa21nbXttu29Tb5-GI44Tquuvk6-7sGPKX8uHz6vVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 3 jun. 2014 11:17:47
tyvm for all the tips given Mr @Chundadragon & all others.
i try to make some tweaks thx again

using this ring now..

i have 850 accuracy is that bad :p
Editado por útlima vez por Ironxbow en 3 jun. 2014 11:44:19
"
Ironxbow escribió:
tyvm for all the tips given Mr @Chundadragon & all others.
i try to make some tweaks thx again

using this ring now..

i have 850 accuracy is that bad :p

You wanna stay at 85% +
Hi,
I was lucky and dropped Shav's last week so i want to use this build.
my problem right now is low resistance and mana regen
i got 121 mana after clarity + anger + wrath and when i attack i go out of mana.

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwJ6ko-i2DLagvbzyOQ2NGcUcGVdZWLVb1V8lY9V9qY0Nk52aeb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa49Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JoTms-btZ3Epwisf7GQtAy0xbb3tzG31riTuT7AUcHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdtu29ThiOOE6rrr7uwY8uH22vrS-wk=

i know my gem setup is not good , im just trying the gear right now.
im going to buy maligaro's soon.
what should i do?
Editado por útlima vez por kanon1 en 4 jun. 2014 9:11:02
"
kanon1 escribió:
Hi,
i got 121 mana after clarity + anger + wrath and when i attack i go out of mana.

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwJ6ko-i2DLagvbzyOQ2NGcUcGVdZWLVb1V8lY9V9qY0Nk52aeb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa49Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JoTms-btZ3Epwisf7GQtAy0xbb3tzG31riTuT7AUcHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdtu29ThiOOE6rrr7uwY8uH22vrS-wk=

what should i do?

So I imagine since Shavs dropped for you, you don't have the moneys for the big ticket items. K..

Get a ring with stronk mana regen and res, DPS stats are a bonus. Preferrably have a dagger with a phys roll on it so the phys mana leech actually works.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
kanon1 escribió:
Hi,

Tree:
Spoiler

what should i do?

So I imagine since Shavs dropped for you, you don't have the moneys for the big ticket items. K..

Get a ring with stronk mana regen and res, DPS stats are a bonus. Preferrably have a dagger with a phys roll on it so the phys mana leech actually works.

I see people's gear without mana regen, how does they sustain the st?
and what big ticket items do you talk about?
Editado por útlima vez por kanon1 en 4 jun. 2014 14:14:42
"
kanon1 escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
kanon1 escribió:
Hi,

Tree:
Spoiler

what should i do?

I see people's gear without mana regen, how does they sustain the st?
and what big ticket items do you talk about?

Acuities would make the mana problem pretty non existant if you have a little bit of phys damage on the dagger to back up the mana leech. And those people generally have Deep Thoughts or have Auxium for more mana leech. The Lightning Doryani could work for you to help out with res and leech.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 4 jun. 2014 14:20:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional