[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I was thinking about doing something like this for 1.2.
Can you tell me why you're not going for Unwavering Stance when playing as Scion in the new tree? Since you mention being stunned as one of the three main problems.
Or is the Heart of Oak (30% chance to avoid stunned) enough?
I've actually been on the fence about using Cloak of Defiance vs Infernal Mantle...CoD allows you to take a lot of damage nodes and granted you are giving up the chaos damage conversion but your DPS and survivability increases significantly with the added 10% dmg taken from mana before life.

I'm also very tempted to try a CI variation of Incinerate with the new ES changes...
@Atom4geVampire: Not just heart of Oak, Also the stun when casting nodes near the witch(55%!)will work out miracles. I haven't tested this, but it sounds like this might be enough to keep us save from stuns :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
You gotta WANT that Cowbell!
What path would you recommend for a player that does not intend to go far? (like, lv 80 max due to major time restrictions) Also, what are the nodes to rush first when leveling?

I Noticed that the witch splits into 2 major directions, which one should be followed first when leveling?

Thanks for your time
Ok, I'll have to admit that I'm somewhat new to all this, but I hope someone can make it clear for me: Why do we bother with a number of those aura buffing nodes?

I'll illustrate: currently on my char I've got 100 mana regen, with clarity on.
74 of it comes from natural (90% buffed through the tree) regen. 26 of it comes from clarity. Let's see what some of those nodes do for us (assuming the generic tree offered above):
1)Inner force cluster. Let's assume we pick it up first and had 0 nodes helping us with auras. Our average benefit from nodes there = 26(clarity current regen)* 0.07=1.82 manaregen per node.
2) Influence cluster average manaregen (only 2 nodes concerned with manaregen, again assuming it would be the first one to pick up: 26*0.1=2.6 per node

On the other hand, let's do some math for the pure regen nodes:
1)Quick recovery, assuming it goes on top of our ALREADY EXISTING nodes: 74 (nonclarity regen)/1.9 (our current already existing buff to manaregen, pulled from stats in Appels post i.e. 90%) =38,94 (my current non buffed regen)
Therefore total regen after taking the cluster is = (0.4+1.9)*38,94= 89.56
So the average regen for the node(average of 5 nodes, even including the additional ones spent just to get there) is (89.56-74)/5=3.11 manaregen.

Hopefully the format is understandable and I didn't fuck up the math, English is not my 1st language tho.
TLDR: Now, what this gives me is that we're better off ignoring those aura nodes in favor of getting Quick recovery cluster.
Am I right? Wrong? Does something change at some different level of gear or xp? Why do we even bother with trying to buff clarity?
Editado por útlima vez por avarcis en 21 ago. 2014 12:40:18
Has anyone tested the Scion tree yet? I'm still waiting on confirmation that it works before I try to respec this character. I don't want to waste this opportunity.
For what it's worth, I actually gained in power. However I haven't mapped with this char yet, so someone with more experience is probably needed to chip in.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional