[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

'sup fellas ?

1st, thanks for that great detailled build, it has been really fun to play !

I've read with attention your 1st page, but i'll admit I didn't read the ~100 others, so excuse me if I ask some stupid questions, or if you have already answer those...

- I'm playing with a 5L Occulist mantle and wonder why you choose :
"
those who obtained a 6Link, should get added chaos/fire pen/added cold(in that order of importance

I think faster casting as the 5th support is great, but I can't switch to mana leech when needed (some map mods), is that the reason you reserve a 2nd green socket on the chest ?

- Concerning defence... I'm only lvl 75 and I got a few life nodes left to take, but i'm only sitting at 2.7k HP, and 743 armor (but max++ all res YAY !)... What should I focus on ? getting some flat life point or getting a bit more of armor ? (I'm actually trying to find new armor/ES stuff instead of my ES only stuff)

( - EDIT : When do you know you are ready for Atziri ? When you faceroll on 77/78 map ? )

Anyway thanks again for the time you take posting and updating this build
Editado por útlima vez por karlossounet en 17 ago. 2014 5:08:52
Thanks for the build, was a lot of fun to play.

I got to level 67 as a witch before I RIPed to a huge pack. I was having the same problem as the poster above where survivability(hp,armor) was an issue. It really is true that 99% of the time the best way to stay alive is to just keep attacking and let the leech heal you. Most of the time I would faceroll content but when I would take heavy hits my mana would empty and then I would take even more damage from the mantle. A mana flask helped with that but it wasn't enough to help with burst damage.

On the other hand, it was a total blast to play. Zipping around the map while burning everything in my way. I was testing this build for use in the beyond league and I would only recommend it to an experienced player who wants to play manmode 24/7 :D
"
Appels_Zijn_Gezond escribió:

Anyways, first thoughts..
- You will notice that both trees are completely different. The scion tree could be similar to the witch one, but I feel this might be a better path for scion based incinerates.
- Witch tree excels at damage while the scion tree is tankier and has more utility(proj speed , dodge status ailments, etc)
- Lots of interesting nodes like life on kill/mana on kill fused with life/mana nodes(worth picking up now).
- No more +max nodes for us. They are too spread apart.
- Clarity nerf, so we pick up a few aura nodes(might not be necessary).
- We won't need to go into the templar's side anymore.

I might drop a few nodes to get more offence if the need arises. I have not clue how the %life will affect ingame stats, but we'll see :)

Any reason why you may not be taking Prompt Retaliation (new 3 cluster notable under the scion wheel: 8%inc max mana/8%inc max mana/12%inc max mana and 3% of damage taken gained as mana when hit)? Seems like this would work great with MoM to replenish mana.

Anyways, still love this build. Plan on rerolling it again in Rampage.
minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Editado por útlima vez por Galax201 en 17 ago. 2014 12:57:00
I would love to see a witch levelling guide.

I suspect you'll head down the left side to get to the keystones pretty early.
"
Greater Multiple Projectiles: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 200% to 165%

This is quite nice. Everything else seems to stay intact for the incinerator. No big buff, and no nerf. I guess that's okay.

Updated the tree, thanks a lot everyone for your input and everything :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hey, I've been testing with the 1.2.0 skill tree for the build, starting with the tree from page 1 and adjusting as needed. Currently this is where I'm at:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHQYco-rc-6-7-CriT8kXYvacIOuE1ktgkna6mV7Xy_o82xRpsTeOpbh8CFm_kIngNBAcyNCSqKU-1BFivg9tMs6-3NunsOIKbXcY26IcpVcYtH4dl42oaON3zRtc6UjpYlSAQWKeEYG3tIIZgDjysmGsXwfMsnJBVnYDhc2FSn8vxbLzqgh5JsoM4i4zvTjbYwFTbCwLjFE0FW0CgSRtqQwj0B6UEs6IAIWAFLSqNghDwH3TxYEvsVd-whTJ673TtmuBFnVNS6-RfKg==

Comparing to galax201's updated build, it lacks the increased aura effects, movement speed, less mana reserved and projectile speed. In exchange for that the build gets slightly increased life, dmg & cast speed, all res, chaos res, and more mana.

I Hope it helps.
The problem I have with that build is that the scion starting points are the worst points in the tree you have there. I would rather start as a witch, and get rid of those 4 points, and put them in Bloodless for example(5 points away), or Champions of the cause(3 points away).

Build should still work though :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Yeah... so this happened. you can ignore this post.
I am a nice guy.
Editado por útlima vez por Appels_Zijn_Gezond en 20 ago. 2014 5:09:41
1.2 update is on poebuilder.com now, can you make 1.2 using that? that offline thing wont work...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional