Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
borek664 escribió:
"
nightblade157 escribió:
This just proves how powerful the dps auras are. With them running, aps trumps all other weapon mods!

I'd disagree with that. It's true that this build benefits a lot from attack speed mod on weapon with some ele damage on top of that but I think there's at least one more possibility.

This is what I'm currently using. Initially dropped from Piety with some mediocre mods I decided to spend some chaoses because why not. Threw 3 orbs and got such combination. Later on when farming Dominus out of boredom I came across rare 1h swords with 2.05-2.15 aps combined with double/triple ele damage mods. Dps shown in tooltip was lower when I switched to them from my crafted sword.

of course it depends on the level of ur auras and aura passive nodes/weapon ele dmg nodes. I found myself getting more dps from the 150 ele dps/2 aps than the 275 ele dps/1.83 aps
For some of you wanting a bit more dps and life take a look at this variant.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UHaokPCSwJpUnqSftLYMvbzGeMgkyiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUlRSshN41M1VUtVxlXWV-JZ81pSWm1gQ2TnZp5sRm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Jscql35XzZfXV-WX_GgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVkyeXBptdm7WhIqIAokCmV6cIp1ynhKiaqW6sWayqtAy1SLXytz64k7vjwBrDOsSixPbGnsauykrPZdDQ037ZE-GI42rnY-w48B_yRfKX8930-Pba-tL7Cf4K_o_-ug==

I've been using it since level 90 and it also allows me to maintain a 5800 life pool while using legacy thunderfists.

acrobatics doesn't seem to help much. Having the full benefit of your armor flask and using cwdt with immortal call is all u need.
ign sweetumss
Editado por útlima vez por newbsauce87 en 6 feb. 2014 13:58:13
"
newbsauce87 escribió:
For some of you wanting a bit more dps and life take a look at this variant.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UHaokPCSwJpUnqSftLYMvbzGeMgkyiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUlRSshN41M1VUtVxlXWV-JZ81pSWm1gQ2TnZp5sRm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Jscql35XzZfXV-WX_GgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVkyeXBptdm7WhIqIAokCmV6cIp1ynhKiaqW6sWayqtAy1SLXytz64k7vjwBrDOsSixPbGnsauykrPZdDQ037ZE-GI42rnY-w48B_yRfKX8930-Pba-tL7Cf4K_o_-ug==

I've been using it since level 90 and it also allows me to maintain a 5800 life pool while using legacy thunderfists.

acrobatics doesn't seem to help much. Having the full benefit of your armor flask and using cwdt with immortal call is all u need.

its exastly the same you only dropped 2 nodes to take 10 more... its normal you ahve mroe dps and hp with 8 more nodes...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Is the build tree in the OP's post still viable or have people changed it throughout the thread's 80+ pages?
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
"
Dacar92 escribió:
Is the build tree in the OP's post still viable or have people changed it throughout the thread's 80+ pages?

It is forever perfect.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil escribió:
"
Dacar92 escribió:

It is forever perfect.

:) thought so.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Editado por útlima vez por Dacar92 en 6 feb. 2014 20:14:52
you guys think ST or ele build will be nerf next season?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I know it's meant for a solo build... but how does this builds damage hold up in a group of 3 or 4?
"
PhreEkGarden escribió:
I know it's meant for a solo build... but how does this builds damage hold up in a group of 3 or 4?

It holds up perfectly fine, I have been running 77s and 78s with a full group and I can hold my own and buff the group's dps a lot with Anger and Wrath especially for Split Arrow guys whose DPS I can almost double.

Do you guys think in a group situation it would be worth taking Static Blows to help shock stack quickly seeing as half the build's damage is lightning and we attack so fast that shock stacking should be no problem at all?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 7 feb. 2014 7:41:55
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
PhreEkGarden escribió:

It holds up perfectly fine, I have been running 77s and 78s with a full group and I can hold my own and buff the group's dps a lot with Anger and Wrath especially for Split Arrow guys whose DPS I can almost double.

Do you guys think in a group situation it would be worth taking Static Blows to help shock stack quickly seeing as half the build's damage is lightning and we attack so fast that shock stacking should be no problem at all?

I see, thanks for the response. I had been contemplating whether to go something very similar to this build, or something similar using split arrow. You say you out DPS split arrow guys by a lot though? I suppose your attack speed would be quite a bit more. I'd love to have you elaborate more on this build vs a similar build using split arrow.

Thanks.

Edit: Also, has anyone tried to run this build using IR+Grace? Thanks.

Edit: Something like this possibly? I just did it real quick not sure if it's the best or not... but you would have a ton of armor. Would have to drop Haste for Grace though...

Editado por útlima vez por PhreEkGarden en 7 feb. 2014 11:35:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional