Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Just wanted to say that I'm burning through normal with this character, only my second run through (got GS mara to 55 and got bored w/ dps). It's much more fun gearing with the extreme mana reserves, definitely more fun than simply stacking hp/arm/res.

Anyways, thanks for the great build! PS if anyone has any good leveling gear for this build (at a cost of minimal to free (I'm poor) ), just send me a PM. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Fun tip for those leveling in norm-cruel A3--use a hard hitting 2h! I use geoffri's maul or whatever it's called and I completely dominate. Remember to cap res and you should be fine.
Editado por útlima vez por tbonemalone en 5 feb. 2014 2:50:57
"
NemoSushi escribió:
Thinking of doing this build after being gone for half a year. Would this build still be as effective if i decided to add some IIR/IIQ on the gear?

Im doing 69 some 70 maps with 252IRR 40IIQ

But yea suffer abit on dps, but its pretty good dps anyway around 7k
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

thanks really helpfull!!! didnt know Resolute technique was such a DPS boost!! but im too poor for alpha howl but maybe tabula rasa is a good idea

yeah its really good. Plus when u hit 100% of the times u leech much faster than without RT. Alphas is not mandatory ofc but it will give the single greatest dps boost among all other gear pieces, especially when ur dps auras reach max lvls. Thats why the OP mentions it as a required gear piece. I'm making do with the tabula rasa coz my only other 6 link is a dex/int so it wud be near impossible to get 3R3G on it. And getting shield/belt/boots with tons of life/resists is much cheaper than getting a good 6L.

Your weapon is awesome btw. That aps.. ;)
I find aps of weapon to outweigh the flat dmg stats. For ex, i bought this stupid axe for 10 exalts

but this sword that i droppd nd almost threw away gives me 100 more dps

Ofc now i ditched the axe for this which gives even better dps

This just proves how powerful the dps auras are. With them running, aps trumps all other weapon mods!
"
Aramiso escribió:
"
NemoSushi escribió:
Thinking of doing this build after being gone for half a year. Would this build still be as effective if i decided to add some IIR/IIQ on the gear?

could i ask for your gear and tree? ans maybe stats?

"
nightblade157

and thanks for the advise!! 1 question for you I am currently using a 5L with 100 life on it and around 350 EVA is it worth dropping this for one more link gem(tabula)? cuz my evasion goes pretty low from 54% to 40% only form taking out my armor....
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 5 feb. 2014 9:21:49
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
"
Aramiso escribió:
"
NemoSushi escribió:

"
nightblade157

and thanks for the advise!! 1 question for you I am currently using a 5L with 100 life on it and around 350 EVA is it worth dropping this for one more link gem(tabula)? cuz my evasion goes pretty low from 54% to 40% only form taking out my armor....

if ur dmg and aps is decent with 5L then by all means keep using it! The OP mentions that he used a 5 link till lvl 93 or so. I am using a around 2k base evasion from helm+shield so using tabula rasa, plus I am also only lvl 68. Surviability is becoming an issue for me though, with only 2.5k life, so maybe I will switch tabula out for a good 5l eva/life/resist chest soon.

Dmg of the build is very good anyway and if u manage to get 20% quality life leech then that also helps a lot with survivability! But I would suggest you save up for an alphas since it gives huge base evasion, freeze immunity/chill avoidance and +2 to aura lvls which will be a good dps boost.
Hello everyone! I am wondering why my dps isn't as high as everyone elses. I am at 4.7k

Here is my gear
Spoiler

and the spec
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoi6iSqJLAnqSftLYMvbzGeMok1kjbpOuE7KDwtRnFKyE3jVcZV1lfiWfNaUmBDZOdmnm49bqpvnnC7cql35XzZf8aApIMJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5cGm12btaIAplenhKiarFmsqrQMtfK3PrvjwBrDOsSixPbGrspKzerPZdDQ1CPZE-GI42rnY-jW7DjyRfKX9tr60vsJ_gr-j_66

any feedback would be greatly be appreciated!
"
nightblade157 escribió:
This just proves how powerful the dps auras are. With them running, aps trumps all other weapon mods!

I'd disagree with that. It's true that this build benefits a lot from attack speed mod on weapon with some ele damage on top of that but I think there's at least one more possibility.

This is what I'm currently using. Initially dropped from Piety with some mediocre mods I decided to spend some chaoses because why not. Threw 3 orbs and got such combination. Later on when farming Dominus out of boredom I came across rare 1h swords with 2.05-2.15 aps combined with double/triple ele damage mods. Dps shown in tooltip was lower when I switched to them from my crafted sword.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 5 feb. 2014 11:21:30
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
"
Aramiso escribió:
"
NemoSushi escribió:

Im runing 238 IRR switching weapon for culling with IRR gem (276IRR without gem)
Dont really weapon swap atm - cause im to lazy to redo auraes again :p

With this gear
Spoiler

With auraes i got
80 fire ress
67 cold ress
80 lightning

4k hp

9,2k evation

7,2k dps

My spec is like OPs except not gotten to Acrobatics yet.
Just wanted to say... Incredible build.

Total maps rewarded =
1X67
1X69
3X71
2X72
2X73
1X75
"
jdoog123 escribió:
Hello everyone! I am wondering why my dps isn't as high as everyone elses. I am at 4.7k

Here is my gear
Spoiler

and the spec
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoi6iSqJLAnqSftLYMvbzGeMok1kjbpOuE7KDwtRnFKyE3jVcZV1lfiWfNaUmBDZOdmnm49bqpvnnC7cql35XzZf8aApIMJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5cGm12btaIAplenhKiarFmsqrQMtfK3PrvjwBrDOsSixPbGrspKzerPZdDQ1CPZE-GI42rnY-jW7DjyRfKX9tr60vsJ_gr-j_66

any feedback would be greatly be appreciated!

Early days for you, aura levels only 17.. just you wait till they're 19/20
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 5 feb. 2014 13:15:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional