Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:

+1 gloves/boots and 21 Reduced Mana to the rescue.

However, its a bitch to do.

Ye that would work, a shield with +1 gems and lvl 21 reduced mana + 2 purities will put you barely at 99% mana reserved and wrath/anger/haste on alpha but getting that gem especially on the new league will be a pain.
Tbh, Haste loss ain't much - but if you're really into it, you can Prism Guardian away 9% for a Purity in a new league.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Tbh, Haste loss ain't much - but if you're really into it, you can Prism Guardian away 9% for a Purity in a new league.

Ye thought of something like that aswell. With 1 purity on prism you can still run haste+tempest shield or possibly haste+ one of the new herald buffs if they reserve low enough.
we will get more range via ballistic mastery and the new passive sniper.
When will you be posting an updated passive tree for the new patch?
From what I've seen now my choice for Buzzsaw would be to start Ranger and have the tree look like this:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIACC6bjRmO7YMAXtN-_rp9dcSiu-OXBi2DGo_22vsJGYqbtRa_D6tTNVHZsJL_k2HiJpVVS4w2r-vKSsM6gwlvnh2q4YhGcRzckye0DH_GSVHw1ewYwcWVLgceEZZwu9kTL29RTKxHfVsqTUrIPye18m6q2L01kv4Ktz7Grjwt-ehBh8aeEH8MfYLHl_5-vcT2rKon7XzZcqlmnsAaWfMXL_rSZOdV1oCkhtEksONqNukWbySqGjinhJBV7Dh35VfiFE0EszKJogDwHx9BAx6HGWwW_Eu0OOUZ-_VFfJeX_o_yRQ==
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Could i use the same tree you just posted expect starting from shadow?? also do you think the build became weaker or stronger with the new tree
"
dun198 escribió:
Could i use the same tree you just posted expect starting from shadow?? also do you think the build became weaker or stronger with the new tree

I like the passive tree a bit because of all the avaible elemental damage nodes now but the nerfs to the auras/reserved mana is still a bit of an issue IMO.

I'll still try and run the build but I wanna see how herald of ice/ash is. So far though it feels like a on kill effect but if it has on hit effects, it could replace haste I guess.
Editado por útlima vez por Wyra en 14 ago. 2014 23:55:25
"
dun198 escribió:
Could i use the same tree you just posted expect starting from shadow??

Since it goes directly to the Shadow starting point, sure. Why not? :)
I'm also gonna start as shadow ;)
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Editado por útlima vez por Helbelinc en 15 ago. 2014 3:49:48
"
dun198 escribió:

As far as the new tree I posted goes, you can be shadow or ranger. I simply chose ranger because it gives you the option of taking another 8 attack speed for 1 point at the start, thus better.

I can't tell you if it'll be weaker or stronger without all the information. From what I know I'll likely have to drop 1 aura but otherwise it'll probably be very similar still, damage wise and possibly better defence wise.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional