Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 15 ago. 2014 5:17:22
played with poe builder a little bit,dropped 2 puritys for elements and made a rrrb alpha for empower anger+wrath ( so running 4 auras ) and left the tree almsot as it is,got the same hp with the new tree ( 4.8k ) but a much higher dps ( 12.1k dps became 13.3k dps ) so it seems that this build will be same/more powerful than it was. ( the tree is only 102 points so there's much more ele dmg and you may go for vaal pact and get more life+atkspeed by lvl 92 )
feeling better already :P
"
SamoWareZ escribió:
played with poe builder a little bit,dropped 2 puritys for elements and made a rrrb alpha for empower anger+wrath ( so running 4 auras ) and left the tree almsot as it is,got the same hp with the new tree ( 4.8k ) but a much higher dps ( 12.1k dps became 13.3k dps ) so it seems that this build will be same/more powerful than it was. ( the tree is only 102 points so there's much more ele dmg and you may go for vaal pact and get more life+atkspeed by lvl 92 )

We'll see. The only thing you don't want to do is pick up Vaal Pact - that thing is dogshit.

Seriously, you can't even use it at 25k spectral :/
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
GGG rep posted on the reddit thread saying that's not at all what the skill does and they don't know where the info was taken from.

Yea you get 4% more hp that way but now that looks so... dirty. Using 10 pts for 20 aura effect and 4 reduced mana seems like it could be not worth it. Which is why I keep saying I need all the information and to test things before I can commit to a proper new spec. It might be worth dumping those 10 pts into pure ele damage, or more attack speed, etc.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
SamoWareZ escribió:

We'll see. The only thing you don't want to do is pick up Vaal Pact - that thing is dogshit.

Seriously, you can't even use it at 25k spectral :/

well haven't tested vaal pact so i';ll take your word,but still there's the scions life wheel+18 atks near vaal pact so if anything this build became better with the new tree ( using shadow start )
Abd thus i come true to my earlier words and post.....Not a signle build that was fotm is destroyed....Everything will work fine as long as u adapt your strategy all over again....And taking into consideration the minds that try to find a way to overcome any problem and help all the rest new or somewhat old players with less experience things will go as planned.....And chunda about the rf/arcer.....25 pages with combinations so far heheheheheh
"
Mathil escribió:
From what I've seen now my choice for Buzzsaw would be to start Ranger and have the tree look like this:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIACC6bjRmO7YMAXtN-_rp9dcSiu-OXBi2DGo_22vsJGYqbtRa_D6tTNVHZsJL_k2HiJpVVS4w2r-vKSsM6gwlvnh2q4YhGcRzckye0DH_GSVHw1ewYwcWVLgceEZZwu9kTL29RTKxHfVsqTUrIPye18m6q2L01kv4Ktz7Grjwt-ehBh8aeEH8MfYLHl_5-vcT2rKon7XzZcqlmnsAaWfMXL_rSZOdV1oCkhtEksONqNukWbySqGjinhJBV7Dh35VfiFE0EszKJogDwHx9BAx6HGWwW_Eu0OOUZ-_VFfJeX_o_yRQ==

Unless you need the mana for something else, you should be able to run the 4 aura's with 2 less 4% mana reserved nodes freeing up a couple points for the Scion life wheel.
hey are you going to update this build/guide with the new tree. Looking at it looks good to start with the shadow. My bad if this has already been asked
"
iHypnotize escribió:
hey are you going to update this build/guide with the new tree. Looking at it looks good to start with the shadow. My bad if this has already been asked

He already posted a few posts back the new tree he had in mind, he said its not 100% sure but so far it'd look like this

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIACC6bjRmO7YMAXtN-_rp9dcSiu-OXBi2DGo_22vsJGYqbtRa_D6tTNVHZsJL_k2HiJpVVS4w2r-vKSsM6gwlvnh2q4YhGcVFMrEd9WypNSsg_J7XybqrYvTWS_gq3PsauPC356EGHxp4Qfwx9gseX_n69xPasqiftfNlyqWaewBpZ8xcv-tJk51XWgKSG0SSw42o26RZvJKoaOKeEkFXsOHflV-IUTQSzMomiAPAfH0EDHocZbBb8S7Q45Rn79UV8l5f-j_JFDkiiLlBCEZZJUfDVlS4HHi9v2RNwu-wYj_o=

I replaced the harrier to influence path to trickery to influence instead, saving 1 passive point early.
I am wondering why you go for Swift Precision when the only viable stat on it is AS. Every other stat is not very useful because of the resolute technique, you could sacrifice those 2 points, and then 2 of the 5% health nodes to pick up berserking if the attack speed is super important. Anyways, nice build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional