Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Mathil chunda and the rest ....Yes the tree is revamped like HELL but we seem to forget something really really important that i have a sense will help calibrate the changes.....Forsaken masters crafting mods :D Until we see for sure as far as i know we can have mana reduction in another piece of gear apart alphas.....also we can have wed mods in other pieces of gear also to help balance the wrath/anger nerfs....or for that matter dont lvl up wrath/anger too high since they get nerfed at higher end as they stated.....Alot of things to take into consideration for the time being after the patch goes live ill just lvl up like usual hoard rresources and lvl up the masters...then ill finalise the end game build taking notes from the more knowing players like you guys D:
Good idea for offense, we need to make an assessment on how much life is needed.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Tsouki22 escribió:
Mathil chunda and the rest ....Yes the tree is revamped like HELL but we seem to forget something really really important that i have a sense will help calibrate the changes.....Forsaken masters crafting mods :D Until we see for sure as far as i know we can have mana reduction in another piece of gear apart alphas.....also we can have wed mods in other pieces of gear also to help balance the wrath/anger nerfs....or for that matter dont lvl up wrath/anger too high since they get nerfed at higher end as they stated.....Alot of things to take into consideration for the time being after the patch goes live ill just lvl up like usual hoard rresources and lvl up the masters...then ill finalise the end game build taking notes from the more knowing players like you guys D:

You won't have mana reservation in anything other than alphas on gear, the crafts available are already released, about wed you can already get it on most your gear so that pretty much leaves boots-gloves as options and it costs 1divine for 6%-12% wed which is the highest you can craft (and again that's it IF we are able to even craft it on boots-gloves). wrath/anger got around a 20% dmg nerf each, st got 8% dmg nerf and we can't run haste at all now so no craft will be able to compensate for that.

Sorry if I sound offensive saying this but when you don't even know that wrath/anger reserve the same mana at lvl 1 or lvl 20 you shouldn't bother at all trying to make a build. (Unless that's not what you meant, I got no idea what you're saying at the end.)
I wasnt talking about the mana reservations thats for sure :P :P but since the crafts are out (seems i missed that part somewhere :P) seems like we simply have to adjust :D
Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 14 ago. 2014 7:15:24
"
Chundadragon escribió:
After making some builds, I think Scion life wheel is viable again.

Holy fucking shit....

Yea I had a little play around and that's just a massive amount of life compared to anything else avaiable really. Might be mandatory.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
As much as the tree has changed, I still don't think this build should go US/IR - should remain evasion with Coil =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwlgQ249A5Y7KMSilwYtgxmKm7XDOspKb54aj_ba-wnTfn11_rq74xa_D6tTNWHiJpWMNlVLH0EDHlHZsJL_k7QMRnHGnhB_DH2Cx0mx18_5N--Ikycvb9kTcLvsGMHFf8Yc3BGWBx6VLvDVSVGApCSwhtEXL_rSZOdV1jbpJKoWb3zZcqmsqlnzwBpmnho4p4SQVXflV-LsOKIAFE0EszKJ8B_jah2q4YiDticLQqMOPBRx-OvqGPcySshaUqiam13yl9i9NZK18m6q_o9N46ZXOuHyRf4Ktz7E9iftPC3GrvnoQYc=

181 vs 144 on my previous.

If you remove 4 points from the Scion HP wheel and put them in the small wheel a bit to the right of blood magic you get +10str and enemies not leeching from you for the same points.

Edit: Or even better remove the hp wheel above shadow start to make the exchange and you get 5% more hp, not leeching from you +10str and 1 extra passive point.
Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 14 ago. 2014 7:29:24
"
Chundadragon escribió:
As much as the tree has changed, I still don't think this build should go US/IR - should remain evasion with Coil =)

We'll figure it out when the time comes ;) (but yea probably evasion4lyfe)
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional