Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Missing weapon ele on belt, ring and ammy - upgrade AS gloves and boom - you'll be at 11-12k.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Melzas escribió:
That's pretty much what I did, I had someone come in and clean up when two portals were left and it was the first boss that got me. I killed 1 vaal and the died meaning as soon as I walked into the room the remaining one would spam all his abilities on me giving me no chance. Up to that point the fight was pretty fun and I seemed to do rather well but the buff the living one gets when one dies is a bit much if you ask me.

If you want to faceroll Vaals get 88-89% permament resists to cold and lightning. Saffell should do nicely.
"
borek664 escribió:
Saffell should do nicely.

Saffell's on first and third boss if you have problems with either make it a lot easier.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Missing weapon ele on belt, ring and ammy - upgrade AS gloves and boom - you'll be at 11-12k.

Pretty much. Though I do love the chaos resist on the belt, being at -1 makes chaos stuff easy. I find very few ele damage items but I've only done up to level 73 maps. Once I have some 75s to do maybe I'll get lucky with some of the jewelry.

I check xyz for stuff here and there but trading in this game pretty much makes me want to stab myself. I use what I find and trade when I can stand it and pretty much play solo.

"
borek664 escribió:
If you want to faceroll Vaals get 88-89% permament resists to cold and lightning. Saffell should do nicely.

Yeah I could, someone was pretty much giving those away the other day heh. I'm only at 82% on those till the gems hit 20.
"
Chundadragon escribió:

7. 15 ex is to max out the build, you can do it easily with 2-3 ghetto-mode and farm up to complete it.

Ghetto Mode. LMAO I love it.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
I once tried doing atziri with a random 6 link instead of my 5 link coil(before I had a 6 link coil) and did pretty horribly. Portaled to town midrun to switch back to my 5 link.

Just switch LMP to FA after the minion phase and switch back to LMP during the minion phase. You really want to use a coil so those spears don't hurt so much.
Yeah with the chest I have I'm actually thinking of respecing into acrobatics and ondars. Thought to be fair the only problem I've had is when I'm stuck and forced to face tank stuff.

I'd lose a bunch of dps nodes till Im well into the 90s but I guess if I start running into things that smack me too hard now I might have to.
Nice guide, just got scion and im looking to learn.

What would be the best gear to look out for during leveling?

ie: swords and what type of gems, what should I be aiming for in terms of stats ( resistances etc)
"
sasorigfx escribió:
Nice guide, just got scion and im looking to learn.

What would be the best gear to look out for during leveling?

ie: swords and what type of gems, what should I be aiming for in terms of stats ( resistances etc)

When levelling cycle through the common unique 2handers until about level 40-50 when if you have a foil rolled with some ele dmg and attack speed you can switch to this build.

Tabula Rasa is you can afford it, Crest of Perandus etc etc
just want to know what i should upgrade first second..... and so on
Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional