Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I've been tempted to try this build for a while. And yesterday a decent starter weapon just happened to drop.

So I'll be starting one tonight...
so, has anyone else tried getting point blank and using molten strike instead?

using this build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLEEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4GmwajxrbHNwdFB2qHhoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk8jkZxSVFKfUxgUzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1jp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7cql0QXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeVZpcGm7WiAKTCpwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPdRuGI42rquuvu7DjuDu967_DwH_Pd9tr60vsJ_E78xf66_5M=

and throwing on tabula rasa just for the 6l/colors to test, I have 30k tooltip moltenstrike dps

also consider, the projectile from MS are not included in the tooltip, which are boosted from both point blank and Conc effect.

replace leech with lgoh and yeah.... it is very impressive to say the least
ign: exDarkFlo
Instead of using those.....u can go with slower projectiles,gmp and point blank keystone and with vaal spec throw also.....then some things will get hurt......I ve tried that trust me it works :P
Is there a crit version of this build? What spell would be best to cast on crit?
What u guys think? Which one is better?
"
MissAchtung11 escribió:
What u guys think? Which one is better?

First.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
LilCroissant escribió:
Is there a crit version of this build? What spell would be best to cast on crit?

Yes, called Flubby Throw.
any recomendation on leveling gear? use a 2h mace?
"
pelll escribió:
any recomendation on leveling gear? use a 2h mace?

2h mace leap slam to about level 40, if you can get the gear together you can transition there
"
darkflowzx escribió:
so, has anyone else tried getting point blank and using molten strike instead?

using this build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLEEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4GmwajxrbHNwdFB2qHhoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk8jkZxSVFKfUxgUzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1jp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7cql0QXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeVZpcGm7WiAKTCpwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPdRuGI42rquuvu7DjuDu967_DwH_Pd9tr60vsJ_E78xf66_5M=

and throwing on tabula rasa just for the 6l/colors to test, I have 30k tooltip moltenstrike dps

also consider, the projectile from MS are not included in the tooltip, which are boosted from both point blank and Conc effect.

replace leech with lgoh and yeah.... it is very impressive to say the least

How does this do in difficult maps? I thought of this but the main issue is that you're putting your character in a lot more danger. Does it really clear faster? It has less spread and you have to walk up to enemies.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional