Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
VernoInferno escribió:
How are you guys overcoming the mana issues from level 10-40? I mow everything down, but I can't use enough flasks to keep up? Thanks!!!!

Use 2 mana flasks and roll them to increased mana gained but slower regen. Forgot what it's called. :)
"
VernoInferno escribió:
How are you guys overcoming the mana issues from level 10-40? I mow everything down, but I can't use enough flasks to keep up? Thanks!!!!

I just did that part, came back to the game yesterday after a break, gained one lvl (lvl 44 now), put blood magic on and now I'm go :D

Anywya, when I lvl'd, I used 1 hp flask, 1 armor and 3 mana flasks. I used lvl 3 aura for mana regen and also had some gear with +mana and + mana regen. Sometimes I recall it was annoying, actually especially in the end before I switched to blood magic, but it was doable.

Btw, life gain on hit is better for me than life leach, but that's probably because my damage is not high enough yet and I dont have all the auras on, but should not be that far from it.
Editado por útlima vez por IceDread en 11 jun. 2014 2:17:16
I'm sitting on 2502 and 4.6k life (lvl 73)
my gear:

and tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswguEZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBzcHRQj9iQ8JKomlSepKPoppS2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1OKlM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptW69k52aeZ6BtbG17b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aDCYd2j0aQVZMnlwabjZu1ogCnCKdcp4Ssqq_rtAy1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLKSs9l0NDTftkT3Q3jauq66-7sOO2D7g7veu_w89360vzF_ro=

what can i do to get better dps? i feels like its impossible.
Editado por útlima vez por moskal212 en 11 jun. 2014 17:00:33
"
moskal212 escribió:
my gear:

1. I'm a total noob and only to level 35 with this build
2. You went for life and eveasion at the start of the ranger tree when Mathil's spec goes through 3 nodes of +8% projectile damage.
3. At Haste, (Near the shasdow start), you need to take a left turn and go get the three Weapon Elemental damage nodes.
4. I'm sure your next step is to get the buffs near sovereignty. Those will help your damage output too.
5. Lastly, attack speed and elemental damage on gloves really helps.

Hope this helps.

You will gain a lot of damage from the aura nodes once you leveled enough to get to them.
IGN: DatInternet
"
moskal212 escribió:
my gear:

and tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswguEZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBzcHRQj9iQ8JKomlSepKPoppS2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1OKlM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptW69k52aeZ6BtbG17b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aDCYd2j0aQVZMnlwabjZu1ogCnCKdcp4Ssqq_rtAy1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLKSs9l0NDTftkT3Q3jauq66-7sOO2D7g7veu_w89360vzF_ro=

First and foremost get rid of IR keystone and those passive points leading to it. Then replace FA with Haste aura, aim for faster weap, replace jewellery and belt with higher WED + Life rolls, get eva shield and if you want to faceroll ele based bosses Saffell on swap slot. Also hands could use some ias.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 11 jun. 2014 19:36:13
Having troubles, can't run my ST without vitality.
I die WAY too fast, what's wrong?

Sitting at 3284 DPS and capped resses, with Purity of Lightning+ Haste + Anger + Vitality

Gear
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRZvFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UHaoeGiQ8JLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPhiOq66-7sOO4O73r22vrS-wn-uv-T
"
Having troubles, can't run my ST without vitality.
I die WAY too fast, what's wrong?

Sitting at 3284 DPS and capped resses, with Purity of Lightning+ Haste + Anger + Vitality

At least for the passive tree you did nothing wrong. You're not running Wrath that's why your DPS is so low and you may not leech as much as you need to sustain your ST. I would replace Purity of Lightning with Wrath and put both Purities(Yes also Purity of Fire) in another setup with Reduced Mana.

Apart some minor ugrades needed there is another belt which i swap around.....Also i followed the shadow's tree variance to the letter only missing 3 points and from what i experience so far....Daresso's>Lightning Coil.....Especially since i dont sacrifice auras for purities unless the map mod specifies it....Other than that the way daresso's inate mechanic works along Immortal Call is simple too good to pass .....Cause after serious testing with 3 EC from killing stuff (thats 12% more resists+ dmg reduction)when u do get hit u get onslaught buff for at least 3 seconds then CWDT+EC+IC kicks in with increased duration and there u have it...and the loop is infinite cause u kill mobs in order to clear maps :P
Finally finished crafting my claw! (She needs some divining, but I'm broke)

I posted 10-20 pages back and said I was following this build with my own twist (dual wield elemental claw, mana based). I've continued to lurk and read every post, and have learned a lot!

So I'm lvl 84 now and my my dps is 15.3k. My life is still low in comparison to most of what I read on here (2.8k), but between acro/phase, ondars guile, and lvl 21 arctic armour I think its enough for the moment. Haven't died in 2weeks....I'm up to level 76 maps now, and survivability is still ok as long as I pay attention. Elemental Reflect is not even an issue (and I don't use life leech gem). Hell, double reflect maps dont even matter. Mastery of whirling blades and some +movement speed is a must with this build. I think that's part of the reason I love it, it's tactical (I'm in the military). My buddy and I successfully cleared Atziri last weekend, didn't die once!

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and update anyone who might of been wondering how a DW/claw mana based build would work. I have about +70 lgoh from the claws plus thief torment and gloves/ammy, so I dropped my lgoh gem from my 6L about 3 levels ago for added lightning damage, which allowed me to spec out of static blows and add some raw dps. I always have the option of adding it back if I encounter survivability issues I guess.

If anyone has any questions about going dual wield, or claw or both, PM me or hit me up in game @Praxadis!

EDIT:
Wanted to address something that I had read somewhere in this guide, but I can't seem to find the specific post atm. Someone commented that swords/foils were a good choice for ele buzzsaw because they are so fast (TRUE) and because the size of the projectile is larger than daggers/claws which improves clear speed (FALSE). I know the wiki is often wrong, but I personally asked ggg and they responded that this snippet from the Spec Throw wiki is correct:

"The size of the projectile is affected by the base range of the weapon (4 for one-handed weapons and 5 for two-handed weapons). Passive skills that affect the melee range have no effect."

Good Luck!, and thanks Mathil for the awesome guide!

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Editado por útlima vez por Wadjet en 12 jun. 2014 14:49:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional