Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I have some good gears for Ele buzzsaw if you guys interested (Standard)

Really like this build. I'm level 85 on this toon and having the most fun I've ever had playing POE.
Editado por útlima vez por BigSmelly en 9 jun. 2014 1:50:24
"
Mathil escribió:
If anyone plays on standard and finds/has the new elemental wand Piscator's Vigil, I'd really appreciate borrowing it for a minute to try on my wander and compare with my old wand.

A new spec could be born!

Hey mathil i got this thingie on ambush so if u havent gotten it so far in standar when the league ends ill give it to you...Also one question/favor could you an example of how this elebuzz spec would look like specced for Acro??Just to get the idea of it all :D
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
LilCroissant escribió:
When do you start using Blood magic? Currently I'm level 47 with ~700dps with a 2h running only wrath and clarity. I find that WED does far more than hatred, I've yet to get an anger though.

Also I couldn't possible sustain BM at this point. I've only 1% life regen and LL or LGOH is basically necessary if I want to run BM.

I will switch over to a nice 2.06 APS foil at level 52 and get a shield though, so hopefully that will make me a bit more survivable.

When you run Wrath and Anger and use WED, i.e. when you do the spec properly :P

I can run wrath, anger, and clarity now at level 53. I can get in about 2 seconds of attacks, then stop a second and go again, and feel like there's little need in most situations to attack more frequently than that. I do have quite a bit of mana leech on my gear along with mind drinker. Slither pinch gauntlets have been helping a lot.

Currently links are ST-LMP-WED-FA with 1100 DPS. Until I can get both a 5 link chest and a 4-link something else for auras, I don't think I can justify using BM. Also curious why this build takes very little life regen, when it just melts though your health. Doesn't LL only apply to physical damage? I don't see it overtaking LGOH.

"
destrega85 escribió:
Sorry if i'm being dumb here, but the main things for this weapon are the AS and the Ele Rolls correct?

Well I'm in a dilemma :S

While the dagger has tri Ele it has much lower AS, and while the sword has dual Ele, it has 2.0+ AS. Which is suggested as I should use?

Kind regards.

There isn't even any question. My auras are only lv12, and I'm almost tripling my damage with a similar foil.
AFAIK attack speed is by far the most important stat. Most of you damage is from your auras, so how physical or elemental your weapon is matter far less than that.

Damage you deal depends a lot on the strength of your Auras. On lower aura levels lower attack speed but higher elemental damage weapons can be stronger. I'd use whatever brings the most screen dps, but you should keep decent weapons with a fast attack speed because they may be better than the slower ones when your level is high enough.

Also, Blood Magic only becomes really necessary once you use all of the 5 recommended auras, because you'll have no Mana left after reserve.

The gem Life Leech does apply to every damage type that the linked skill deals.
IGN: DatInternet
I went and used BM as soon as I got to equip my 5l at lvl 35. Life leech alone won't be enough early on so I used 4 hp flasks + quicksilver. Crafted one of those life flasks for instant recovery.

What I do is check for decent groups of mobs then lure them to spam ST and once my hp goes down somewhere below 80% I use my life flasks. Its quite easy to recover charges. When there's only 1 or 2 enemies, I just use Double Strike or normal attacks which still benefits from auras <3 For uniques and tanky rares, I use ST though, even if they're alone.

My setup was ST + BM + LL + WED + FA with just a store bought 1.7 aspd weap + Anger and Wrath.

Hey any suggestions on improving my gear besides the jewellery?

Spoiler

"
bluekid90 escribió:
Hey any suggestions on improving my gear besides the jewellery?

Spoiler

RRRGG Slots for ST, mainly changing faster attacks for blood magic -> you can change your ring for two wep ele rings. Get an alpha's howl or geofri's crest for increased lvls in auras (wrath, anger mainly). When you can afford it, buy a 5 linked lightning coil and start using purity of lightning for super good mitigation vs physical damage.
I will quit the game for a longer time ...

So if anyone is interested in buying a very good foil pm me (standard)

c/o: 45ex
Editado por útlima vez por DBB2003 en 9 jun. 2014 20:43:36
"
DBB2003 escribió:
I will quit the game for a longer time ...

So if anyone is interested in buying a very good foil pm me (standard)

c/o: 45ex

I just love idiots like this in every game that are saying their quitting but selling something. If your quitting then give it away for free. What's the point of selling? Simple, just another SCAMMER.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional