Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Phonatic do u mind posting gear and skill tree ?? :D maybe u can help others also :D
"
Tsouki22 escribió:
Phonatic do u mind posting gear and skill tree ?? :D maybe u can help others also :D

How do I post skill tree? If it helps, I followed the recommended skill tree here and just took the shortest path to Acrobat + Phase.

Gear:

I rarely die but I haven't tried farming Atziri yet. Hopefully with 45% spell dodge I won't need to swap to Saffell's / Lazhwar amulet. I guess improving DPS is the next thing on my list then :)
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
ph0natic escribió:
So I finally managed to hit level 90 and after going through the recommended skill tree, I opted for Acrobatics + Phase. Do you guys think I should go for more life or DPS now?

Stats
5500 life
15k dps
36% ev
32% block
40% dodge
45% spell dodge
86light/84fire/77cold resists all stacked enough to stay maxed in ele weakness maps

You could tank Gregor Clegane.

Easily.

Lol after last night's episode, I'm not so sure. He has like 500% increased strength when on low life >_<

DPS it is then.
"
ph0natic escribió:
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
ph0natic escribió:
So I finally managed to hit level 90 and after going through the recommended skill tree, I opted for Acrobatics + Phase. Do you guys think I should go for more life or DPS now?

Stats
5500 life
15k dps
36% ev
32% block
40% dodge
45% spell dodge
86light/84fire/77cold resists all stacked enough to stay maxed in ele weakness maps

You could tank Gregor Clegane.

Easily.

Lol after last night's episode, I'm not so sure. He has like 500% increased strength when on low life >_<

DPS it is then.

This is where the old saying goes finish the job quickly and dont stand watching....Even with 500% increase u can kill him :D its really easy
So how are you going to go about improving your dps? Not a ton of room left for improvement on gear, other than perfect items.
"
jbmcarth escribió:
So how are you going to go about improving your dps? Not a ton of room left for improvement on gear, other than perfect items.

I was talking mainly bout passive tree points but not to be a total Judas like Mathil once called me :D, there is not too much room to grow anymore with this spec for you, you have reached the tip of the apex in terms of gear - further progression will involve re-speccing into low-life/utilising daggers.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 2 jun. 2014 15:22:02
anyone play with this build on invasion? post ur gear here please.
"
fallut escribió:
anyone play with this build on invasion? post ur gear here please.

Yeah, essentially it's just the same but either you'll go AR/EV hybrid or pick up Acro - this spec is ridiculously tanky when played right, I'll try get someone to post here.

Look at ph0natic's gear, if you went on Invasion with that gear and played correct, ggwp.

You could ask Goratha, he did this spec on Invasion/Amb 2 Week.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 2 jun. 2014 16:22:01
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
jbmcarth escribió:

I was talking mainly bout passive tree points but not to be a total Judas like Mathil once called me :D, there is not too much room to grow anymore with this spec for you, you have reached the tip of the apex in terms of gear - further progression will involve re-speccing into low-life/utilising daggers.

Yup there are still 3x 8% WED passives I can grab on bottom right. All the others seem too far away.

I was toying with the idea of using empower + wrath + anger but read that it would increase the mana reserved requirement. I'm not willing to give up purity of fire but the extra 2k dps is tempting. Also tried on Wake of Destruction boots for shits and giggles and it was a nice 1k dps boost but lost 150~ life and 15%spell dodge.
Editado por útlima vez por ph0natic en 2 jun. 2014 16:39:15
"
ph0natic escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
jbmcarth escribió:

Yup there are still 3x 8% WED passives I can grab on bottom right. All the others seem too far away.

I was toying with the idea of using empower + wrath + anger but read that it would increase the mana reserved requirement. I'm not willing to give up purity of fire but the extra 2k dps is tempting. Also tried on Wake of Destruction boots for shits and giggles and it was a nice 1k dps boost but lost 150~ life and 15%spell dodge.

Yeah, I see in your Alpha's Howl you have Purity of Lightning - that has insane synergy with Lightning Coil and I would not remove.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional