Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Just bot those beauties:

Now i have to upgrade my weapon from .13
To .16...
Get a 6L and more WED...

Basically all The stuff thats op expensive...
"
VixTrader escribió:
Wtf kind of thread have I stumbled into...

P O I N T & C L I C K

Lol... your reflect problem has been sorted out for you and you're not even grateful.

Shame you had to disgrace this thread for so long, someone of us are trying to build powerful endgame characters here and we have a screaming child on the thread who insists his gimpy shield is awesome.
"
arherter escribió:
Some more questions about this build.

So heres my gear

And im thinking about how to get a 6l armor.
So theres coil that's quite nice on changing phis to light dmg, but...
Would a daresso do that as well? Get atziri boots, full dodge and daressos, that endurance and the onslaught would be quite nice.

Toughts on that?

You're on Ambush, the price difference between Darresso's and Coil is negligible, I mean.. if you already have a 6L daresso, it's not gunna be worse than a Tabula Rasa but still aim for the Coil.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
what would you think about dropping a few life nodes to try and branch towards Vaal Pact?

I don't know how your life leech is, but I feel like life leech is always lackluster compared to LGOH whenever I use it. (maybe my life/DPS isn't high enough, I don't know how it works too much).
Just follow the guidelines of the OP....use ll almost all of the time and switch to lgoh when u have the mods on the maps the op refers to.....Also when your dps is on the low side lgoh is better than ll....when u get higher dps ll is far better than lgoh....Been following this build and guide since i started and everything is ok....Trying to 6l my coil so im not optimized yet....But still 78 maps are easy if u play carefully....and use your pots when its required ofc...Havent died from any ele reflect so far even when its a map mod or a reflect pack...All the rips come usually from desync or opening boxes (the usual stuff where u open the box run away and suddenly u are in the middle of the mobs :P)....Also about the daresso's and stuff....tried it with my la ranger but it was a full acrobatics/phased with ondars and atziri's steps it was good but still u can die if u dont play carefully....Also for the point and click someone mentioned....Yes there are builds where u keep your mouse button pressed and u clear the map....But where is the point in doing so??This build as the OP said isnt for facetanking or facerolling by any means...Just my 2 cents here....
"
Aiphrem escribió:
what would you think about dropping a few life nodes to try and branch towards Vaal Pact?

I don't know how your life leech is, but I feel like life leech is always lackluster compared to LGOH whenever I use it. (maybe my life/DPS isn't high enough, I don't know how it works too much).

Don't even think about it - if you think Life Leech is lacklustre, when you cut it by 60% it's absolutely awful.

When the SotV patch hit, I respecced my old buzzsaw, a level 89 Scion in Hardcore to test out the new Vaal Pact and it was unplayable. Against small packs, the LL could barely keep up with the Blood Magic draw.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
VixTrader escribió:

Would you STFU? Seriously dude, how on earth is my character hugely imbalanced?

PS: The personal attacks are hilarious btw, do I think 78 maps are hard? No, they are ridiculously easy. This is all relative to you, I'm not looking for help here, are they hard for you? Yes, I doubt you could clear 5 of them without dying. Whilst you may call it fun, I call it a waste of time and a waste of maps.

I'd like you to do something for me.

Stand up and face your door. Now explain astrophysics to it. It will explain the theory of dark matter to you before this guy understands your logic.

/sigh
IGN: Grave_Intentions
$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802
Editado por útlima vez por Fri3dchick3m en 2 jun. 2014 13:39:12
So I finally managed to hit level 90 and after going through the recommended skill tree, I opted for Acrobatics + Phase. Do you guys think I should go for more life or DPS now?

Stats
5500 life
15k dps
36% ev
32% block
40% dodge
45% spell dodge
86light/84fire/77cold resists all stacked enough to stay maxed in ele weakness maps
"
ph0natic escribió:
So I finally managed to hit level 90 and after going through the recommended skill tree, I opted for Acrobatics + Phase. Do you guys think I should go for more life or DPS now?

Stats
5500 life
15k dps
36% ev
32% block
40% dodge
45% spell dodge
86light/84fire/77cold resists all stacked enough to stay maxed in ele weakness maps

Awesome stats, I can see the tankiness there - if it was me I would go pure DPS from that point unless you are dying at all in which case I don't think it's anything wrong with your defence stats but make sure you don't die past level 90 where it really hurts.

I assume you have the coil on top of all that. With your Purity of Lightning at level 23 in your Alpha's, the Coil does absolute wonders.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 2 jun. 2014 13:48:02
"
ph0natic escribió:

Stats
5500 life
15k dps
36% ev
32% block
40% dodge
45% spell dodge

You could tank Gregor Clegane.

Easily.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional