Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Topaz flask is cheaper than saffel's, and let'e me have these on swap:

IGN: Grave_Intentions
$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802
Editado por útlima vez por Fri3dchick3m en 29 may. 2014 17:32:09
For this build, if you're leveling, what should be the gems you prioritize for each piece of armor / each combination of gems that you're using? Someone mind telling me?
Obviously you'll want ST, elemental damage and LMP. You'll probably find that blood magic won't be all that viable early on, I used Clarity and a relatively fast 2h for a while to compensate

Haste/Anger/Wrath is important but you won't be able to run them all early on, bring them in as and when you can.

Set up your CWDT combo whenever you can. I use totem/blind/incinerate but enduring cry combo is I suspect more common.

Aim to get all the gems levelling, even if you don't use them. Once you get a 5L chest and can use ST with all the support gems you'll find things get a lot easier

YMMV though, this is my first character, so I could only use certain gems when they dropped or came as quest reward. I had to roll a couple of low level characters to get 2 or 3 gems early enough.
"
I don't really agree with using saffells.

"
At the moment I have 84 fire resist and 86 lightning(21 PoL in alpha)

Ok I'll bite... How did you accomplish 84/86 fire and light resists without Saffells? 2% from the skill node and 4% from the gems. 5% max if you use a lvl 21 and alpha. But if you did that it means you also have a very rare off color Alpha, and that is way too rare to be talking about it as if it's the ideal set up.

75 + 2 + 4/5 does not equal 84 / 86. So, how exactly did you do it? And what did you sacrifice to get it I wonder? This build is very skill point intensive. You simply can't afford to deviate on the skill tree to go pick up the extra max resist nodes.

So how did you do it? Aside from crappy math :)

By the way, I completely disagree that physical damage is the biggest threat to this build. With Lightning coil and 5 seconds of immunity from Immortal Call, Physical is NOT a threat to the build.

The biggest threat to the build is yourself, ie reflect. This is the best reason there is to use Saffells.
Editado por útlima vez por VixTrader en 30 may. 2014 5:26:40
"
VixTrader escribió:

The biggest threat to the build is yourself, ie reflect. This is the best reason there is to use Saffells.

Okay.. gotta disagree there bro, never had a problem with reflect even till 15k, you just press Ruby and Topaz.

And Purity of Fire and Lightning isn't 5 each - it's 7 each at level 20 only, aura effect buffs +max as well.

Also, I seriously disagree with using Saffell's 100%, press Ruby and Topaz and you achieve 94% fire and lightning without - GG well played, you can facetank palace dominus lightning beam, what more do you want? You potentially lose up to 36% block, 300 life, >1.5k evasion. Say what you will about spell damage, you press the flasks properly and you take no damage. Sometimes immortal call only lasts ~2 seconds and you can still get bursted down pretty fast. Sure, if you want to use Saffell's on a switch for hard bosses but not as a serious mapping alternative.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 30 may. 2014 5:49:22
Yesterday I found:

Which has Good APS and Lighting Dmg and was wondering if should yolo exalt it or not; now I can't afford Eternal-Exalt, just spent 4 ex (a good chunk of my savings) on getting an Alpha Howl.
5L Coil cost a ton for me, so do alpha. Need currencies eh? Unless u provide me :)
"
markell escribió:
Yesterday I found:

Which has Good APS and Lighting Dmg and was wondering if should yolo exalt it or not; now I can't afford Eternal-Exalt, just spent 4 ex (a good chunk of my savings) on getting an Alpha Howl.

No. The check for do I yolo exalt is this: can I find better for less than exalt? And in your case - yes:

http://poe.xyz.is/search/tauhumeriyobet
Will this build work without Quality gems?
"
Tyraziell escribió:
Will this build work without Quality gems?

Yes. Quality gems at a high level will add a couple thousand DPS though.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 30 may. 2014 6:13:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional