Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kasub escribió:
"
Since we are shooting 3 proj at a time 1 will hit guaranteed and several can not hit due to no-shotgun-for-proj.attacks mechanics? or can they? I'm so confused.

Only one projectile can hit the enemy when it goes out but all three can hit the enemy several times when returning. So it does somewhat shotgun.

No they can not. Each group of 3 has a cooldown between hits. Only 1 can hit at a time either way.

The reason that you can get more than 2 hits per salvo is that at max distance, the projectiles hover for a second before starting their return trip. One projectile can hit once it reaches the front of the targets hitbox, the projectiles go slightly beyond the target and stop as the cooldown expires so you get hit number 2, then on the return trip, the target gets hit a third time.

If you knew the exact size of the targets hitbox and then calculated the amount of time it takes for the projectile to move from he very front of hitbox back to the same point on the return trip, you could calculate the exact maximum number of hits per salvo. I would guess it is 3 but could be 4.

It is because of this mechanic that you experience a rapid increase in dps when you attack a mob at max distance.

It has been confirmed by GGG that there is a hit cooldown on each salvo from ST so it is impossible to shotgun.
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 2 abr. 2014 12:05:41

3rd time 3 Off colours but still no RRGB :((((((((
"
emersonxsu escribió:
one more question, why not use "Aegis Aurora Champion Kite Shield"? it has up to 20% elemental damage , is it becuase lack of life?

Read it carefully, the ES replenish will do absolutely nothing for us - we have no armour. If you want to use it just for the ele damage, sure.. but I don't think it will make that much of an impact to justify losing eva and life.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I looted a Lightning Coil a few days ago, I'll have to start working on it.
is lightning coil necessary? I have a pretty good 5link armour that I wanted to use and just wanted to know your opinion.
I doubt it's necessary, I just happen to have one.
In my case the lightning coil improved my survivability a LOT. I had before a 5L 800 eva chest and I swapped that with lightning coil. All the squishiness went away and you don't need to be so afraid of physical projectiles nor melee hits.

I must admit that my evasion chest wasn't that good in the first place.

Here is my gear:

Still need a lot upgrade but i can do any map. No problem at all so far. Waiting 9 more levels and better upgrade for some items then going to do azirit!
I managed to loot a soul taker and trade it for these on Ambush:

:D :D
"
rjmig88 escribió:
I managed to loot a soul taker and trade it for these on Ambush:

:D :D

yo just got ripped off.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional