Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
cutieranger escribió:
Anyone have thoughts on this?

Passive skill tree build

Goal is basically to just dump a bit more DPS on but at the cost of some life.

GL getting to lvl 99 with sacrificed life and survability from Acrobatics.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 31 mar. 2014 15:59:26
Well it's not like I'd jump straight to 99. But I just mean the idea in general of going for higher DPS and sacrificing life for it.

I'd also get an extra 15% ele resistance across the board.

edit: Also, in retrospect, I'd like get rid of those 3 cold passives for increase cold damage. I could put those towards health easy.
Editado por útlima vez por cutieranger en 31 mar. 2014 16:05:01
One question here: Would oro's sacrifice work with this build? Im planning on using something similar to this build (stack auras and attack speeds) but instead of a 1h weapon im using my 6L oro's and non-legacy kaoms and get the 2 frenzy charges near ranger and shadow area + 1 from quest as compensation for the lack of attack speed. Would this be viable, or would it be better to go for a regular ele spec throw build to scale the weapon's damage instead?
"
kasub escribió:
"
emersonxsu escribió:
I have a question. Why we need resolute technique? Can I unchoose this passive point? what's the difference? I do like the feelings of critical hits.

It's a plain damage increase. It will easily give you the most damage for the points spent. Trying to capitalize on the crit will spread your gear/passives too thin so it's better to just go for resolute.

I now have 92% chance to hit, and 9.3% critical chance and 150% multiplier, why add 8% more chance to hit(even when high level with around 11% more), how much of the critical chance and multiplier will be equivalent to that 8%? I think if the gears are good enough, keep the critical things is better, right? moreover for the flasks(with critical recovery).
you'll have to sacrifice a lot of auras/life nodes to get enough crit to compensate for the 10~15% damage loss from chance to miss (you dont have a lot dex nodes on this build, not enough to justify going for all out crit anyway). and with the lack of those nodes, you'll just be better off going for a regular crit build instead of trying to stack auras. Beside, resolute tech give you a stream line dps, which help a lot in managing reflect. spike damage is very easy to die to even with good resist (there's a huge different between a regular hit and a 600%+ mult hit, and with LMP you triple that number).
"
canhnguyen escribió:
you'll have to sacrifice a lot of auras/life nodes to get enough crit to compensate for the 10~15% damage loss from chance to miss (you dont have a lot dex nodes on this build, not enough to justify going for all out crit anyway). and with the lack of those nodes, you'll just be better off going for a regular crit build instead of trying to stack auras. Beside, resolute tech give you a stream line dps, which help a lot in managing reflect. spike damage is very easy to die to even with good resist (there's a huge different between a regular hit and a 600%+ mult hit, and with LMP you triple that number).

Thanks for replying, I appreciate that.
Just wondering if le heup ring or a couple would be ideal with this build or better to get straight elemental damage? Sorry if dumb question im kinda new but loving this build. Thanks for it!
"
canhnguyen escribió:
One question here: Would oro's sacrifice work with this build? Im planning on using something similar to this build (stack auras and attack speeds) but instead of a 1h weapon im using my 6L oro's and non-legacy kaoms and get the 2 frenzy charges near ranger and shadow area + 1 from quest as compensation for the lack of attack speed. Would this be viable, or would it be better to go for a regular ele spec throw build to scale the weapon's damage instead?

answered in the FAQ
"
fiabots escribió:
Just wondering if le heup ring or a couple would be ideal with this build or better to get straight elemental damage? Sorry if dumb question im kinda new but loving this build. Thanks for it!

Le Heup has no life on it and the +dmg is only 20% with a perfect roll. Rare rings can go up to 35% WED I believe. So if you happen to have a Le Heup you can put it on for now, but I'd be looking to replace it with a rare WED/life/res ring as soon as I could.

The DPS difference between these swords:

is ~100 on my character. The serrated foil is better.

That fancy foil is for sale if someone needs it :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional