Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Wilhelm escribió:
Are this three weapons fine for the build?

If so which is best?

Oblivion Slicer.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgX5DkgPxBGWFfAZihnVGdcajxrbHNwhdiP2JDwk_SaVJ6ktHy2DL28wfDH6Mww51DpYOyg7fEZxSVFKfUyzUDBRR1M1VUtW-lpIWm1gQ2KsY0NnoG0ZbWxte249b55v8nBScLt0QXb3d9d9dX8rf8aDCYcZh3aIa4w2jX2TJ5UFlwabtZ2jnaqgn6KjpMKnNKdcqn-quLQMtDi1SLjKu-PAUcHzwzrEospKyqnTftUA1orWndkT44TlGedU7g7v8PF28-r22vlj-wn79fyr_MX-uv_e

Your spec look anything like that?

A valiant effort but you forgot vaal pact and those 5 points for 1 power charge are pretty lol. Keep in mind it's not a power siphon build so it's just straight up 50 crit rating which makes it 1 passive per 10 crit chance. May aswell grab random crit nodes instead if you're that keen.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

where i can find better weapon? :|
"
juseq escribió:

where i can find better weapon? :|

poe.xyz.is? crafting a better one?
cool to see the windripper spec. The bow looked pretty powerful and seems like u made a badass build out of it already ;)
"
Anyidea though why Mathil uses lv 16 CWDT, why this level, why not lower/higher?

I know this question was asked before but i did not see an answer. Any Ideas why? I currently have mine around lvl 3 and seems to work at keeping those hard hits from killing me. but duration is really low and if it would last longer that would be awesome however the hit damage is high. So what should I do
"
deleika escribió:
"
Anyidea though why Mathil uses lv 16 CWDT, why this level, why not lower/higher?

I know this question was asked before but i did not see an answer. Any Ideas why? I currently have mine around lvl 3 and seems to work at keeping those hard hits from killing me. but duration is really low and if it would last longer that would be awesome however the hit damage is high. So what should I do

You need to balance the CwDT levels so they proc when needed and when they do, they do something. It really depends on your build/how much damage you take and your life pool, I can't give you a more precise answer atm.
What is the priority to Quality gems?
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
deleika escribió:
"

You need to balance the CwDT levels so they proc when needed and when they do, they do something. It really depends on your build/how much damage you take and your life pool, I can't give you a more precise answer atm.

My guess is as i go higher in maps ill probably level it so it does proc on the higher level mobs. Makes sense.
"
ronniestoppable escribió:
What is the priority to Quality gems?

I'd say Elemental Weakness is important, Life Leech might be, but it depends a bit on what kind of maps are you doing (or "forcing"), same for Life Gain on Hit as a switch... then Weapon Elemental Damage / Spectral Throw / Lesser Multiple Projectiles

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional