Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kalktresor escribió:
"
Mathil escribió:

I don't have a clue how you can possibly run all those auras + AA and maintain constant attacking at this speed.

with currently 2,8k mana i have 200ish mana left over after wrath+anger+clarity+purity fire and light. mana drained by AA is like 35ish while standing and attacking. 1 cast ST is 36 mana currently, that times 0.27 is roughly 140 mana/sec drained. So its easily sustainable with my current 250 manareg, and thats with my shitty gear...i really feel purity of fire is waste tho with a high level AA and i could easily ditch that.

I took a look at your spec. I just don't think it's as viable an option given you have to spend so many extra passives on mana regen and getting EB. By the time you're also running haste you may not have too much mana left over either, not sure. Either way if it's the way you want to go that's fine. Not sure those 3 ES nodes are worth taking over branching out from scion start. You'd be spending 1 extra point and getting 13 attack speed.

If it all works for you and you're happy with it, kudos and have fun with it. Oh but lastly, the other reason I don't advise it is you're going to have a much tougher time with half and no regen maps.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Just wanted to thank Mathil once again for the build. My ambush version is doing much better than my standard version (probably because of the xtra tankiness from lightning coil).

Killspeed and damage scaling at late game is great, and gearing is fairly simple.

Did this ridiculous map last night with no trouble whatsoever :)

Spoiler

And it seems to have skyrocketed the price of alphas on ambush, which is currently at least +2 exa more than on standard lol. Hoping I could afford mine soon.
hi mathil what u think i should rush first coil or alpha or wrath anger lvl 20
Editado por útlima vez por FnaticXXX en 28 mar. 2014 18:49:44
Playing Standard -- I've decided to retire this build.

Currently selling my equips to people who wants to start this build [Also selling most gems inside]

PM me for faster respones or add me on skype @ Pangyland
Editado por útlima vez por Solidity en 28 mar. 2014 23:04:41
Hi there,

I've replicated this build on standard and currently building one in Ambush.

I took the main ideas you suggested and took it to the next level...

At around level 83-85 I was able to put the whole build together and basically was able to run 6 auras (all 3 purities and the main 3 which were haste/anger/wrath).

This required me to have an alpha's howl and every reduced mana node on the tree. I also made use of a Saffel's Frame and Lightning coil to help the defense more.

I also rerouted some of the life from your original passive tree plan as I will link here:

The gear i'm using is this:
Spoiler

I would obviously upgrade some of these items that have both WED and Life because atm I'm teetering between 3600-4000 life, and I know it could be much better. But this is sustainable.

All in all, this is my favorite build because it gives me approx. 89% max resists across the board and allows me to mitigate phys dmg using the Lightning Coil effectively. Once the gems (purities) level up to 20 the max resists will be at or above 90%, so with topaz/ruby/sapphire flasks, it's literally 100% resistance to all elements at any given time.

I'm wondering what you thought of this as this was my preferred way of running the build. So far i've been able to run up to level 73 maps (don't really have any higher than that atm) and it feels dependable.

Thanks for sharing your information here and good work mate.

-- A

p.s. I am definitely thinking of going to Diamond Skin, but for now and even in the future, if I just keep a set of flasks handy, i won't need the extra 2% to resists and such.
Editado por útlima vez por Astrom en 28 mar. 2014 23:08:11
Just got home and really tired. I'll give you a quick reply.

Basically I don't see a spec like that being worth it because you've sacrificed quite a bit to add ice purity to your arsenal. I don't think it's worth doing because cold damage is almost never ever a problem. I used to run below cap on cold for most of my high level career because rarely is it a high damage dealer or something you can't avoid, like chaos damage as well.

Also I uploaded a video of my new windripper spec doing a quick shipyard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzdba6k5Dw
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
jesus christ ^ what a spec haha
That new meta. Looking forward to the build to be posted.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgX5DkgPxBGWFfAZihnVGdcajxrbHNwhdiP2JDwk_SaVJ6ktHy2DL28wfDH6Mww51DpYOyg7fEZxSVFKfUyzUDBRR1M1VUtW-lpIWm1gQ2KsY0NnoG0ZbWxte249b55v8nBScLt0QXb3d9d9dX8rf8aDCYcZh3aIa4w2jX2TJ5UFlwabtZ2jnaqgn6KjpMKnNKdcqn-quLQMtDi1SLjKu-PAUcHzwzrEospKyqnTftUA1orWndkT44TlGedU7g7v8PF28-r22vlj-wn79fyr_MX-uv_e

Your spec look anything like that?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Are this three weapons fine for the build?

If so which is best?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional