Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

New video of my windreeper spec reeping to a terrible map is up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDjhKJGOfC0
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Editado por útlima vez por Mathil en 28 mar. 2014 11:01:17
"
4Karbon escribió:
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
SilkTopHat escribió:
I found a nice Lightning Coil a while back and had it listed for 7 Chaos in my shop. I had no takers. After reading through this guide and discussion, I decided to see what I could do with it. 85 Jeweller's, 60 Fusings, and 6 Chromatics later, I arrived at:

So, I guess I'll be making a new Shadow soon.

Somewhat amusingly, I will likely never have rare pieces in my other slots to match the caliber of this chest.

60 fusing to 6L?

You should light some candle to God.

To make my 6L Lightning coil I used 130 fusing.

I used 170 to 5L it. FIVE, not SIX.
Editado por útlima vez por cloudscraper en 28 mar. 2014 11:17:12
Corsair vs Foil ? How much dps do i lose at worst case for looking good ?
"
Mathil escribió:
New video of my windreeper spec reeping to a terrible map is up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDjhKJGOfC0

waiting for the guide (even a short version)
"
Nurgus escribió:
Corsair vs Foil ? How much dps do i lose at worst case for looking good ?

Skin Transfer is the answer!
show me how you transfer a goddess scorned to a foil bro :)
life leech still chosen over lgoh?
i'd like to share my current version of this spec.
Since i cant be asked to trade a lot, i tried to find a way thats even cheaper than OP's idea while not sacking too much of its freedom in maps mods. key benefit of this approach is we get potentially same dps in a 5l as OP version in a 6l! its basicly only no regen that hurts my approach a little, but its doable with manaleech nonetheless.

So instead of using BM i tried to fit as much manareg in this spec as possible while taking EB as well. Currently up to 250ish manareg which lets me run a lvl16 AA comfortably (with inner force) while still being able to support wrath+anger+clarity+purity fire+light and cast of mana with 0.27 attack time atm.
With alphas i'm able to fit haste as well, may have to put clarity on life tho or simply drop purity of fire since AA eats everything anyways!

current spec:

current dumpster gear:
Spoiler

Any1 thought about using this for wrath?
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
kalktresor escribió:

So instead of using BM i tried to fit as much manareg in this spec as possible while taking EB as well. Currently up to 250ish manareg which lets me run a lvl16 AA comfortably (with inner force) while still being able to support wrath+anger+clarity+purity fire+light and cast of mana with 0.27 attack time atm.
With alphas i'm able to fit haste as well, may have to put clarity on life tho or simply drop purity of fire since AA eats everything anyways!

Any1 thought about using this for wrath?

I don't have a clue how you can possibly run all those auras + AA and maintain constant attacking at this speed.

Anyhow as for that ring it's pretty much useless for us. If you think about it you can virtually nothing. Right now wrath sitting in Alphas is lvl 22. By sacrificing 30+ WED, resists, a life item slot and your ability to run another aura (wrath won't be linked to reduced mana) you gain 3 levels of wrath. You probably lose dps if anything on top of all those other negatives.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil escribió:

I don't have a clue how you can possibly run all those auras + AA and maintain constant attacking at this speed.

with currently 2,8k mana i have 200ish mana left over after wrath+anger+clarity+purity fire and light. mana drained by AA is like 35ish while standing and attacking. 1 cast ST is 36 mana currently, that times 0.27 is roughly 140 mana/sec drained. So its easily sustainable with my current 250 manareg, and thats with my shitty gear...i really feel purity of fire is waste tho with a high level AA and i could easily ditch that.
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional