Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hey guys, i have a few questions, sadly there is no search option for a Thread only (no option that i know of) and i dont want to read through 170 pages. So maybe someone can enlighten me.

Why dont we use Hatred? Why Fire+Lightning over Cold?

Is faster Atk Speed on Wepaon better than DPS, or why is ATK speed Better then DPS?

Is a blade like the new Vaal blade viable, what are the cons?

Thx for answering
Is this build viable as Magic Find mate? I am leveling a shadow right now, I want to try this as MF, but you could tell me if you tried it. Awesome build.
"
niratschi escribió:
Hey guys, i have a few questions, sadly there is no search option for a Thread only (no option that i know of) and i dont want to read through 170 pages. So maybe someone can enlighten me.

Is faster Atk Speed on Wepaon better than DPS, or why is ATK speed Better then DPS?

Thx for answering

this build relies on auras for damage

attack speed >>>>>>> all
"
niratschi escribió:

Thx for answering

You don't use Hatred because it's based upon Physical Damage which this build has very little of. Anger and Wrath add flat damage, not based on a conversion.

Rebuke of the Vaal is OK. I used it during ledge runs up to mid 60's when I could equip a better foil. You can definitely find better, and you will want to use a jeweled/fancy foil ASAP with fire and lightning mod preferably at the very least.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:
"
niratschi escribió:

Thx for answering

You don't use Hatred because it's based upon Physical Damage which this build has very little of. Anger and Wrath add flat damage, not based on a conversion.

Rebuke of the Vaal is OK. I used it during ledge runs up to mid 60's when I could equip a better foil. You can definitely find better, and you will want to use a jeweled/fancy foil ASAP with fire and lightning mod preferably at the very least.

Hey thx, that brings me to one more question i asked myself:

Why do i need fire/lighning mod on my weapon? The auras dont multiply my flat weapon elemental damage. The only reason i see is cause i use Inc elemental weapon dmg nodes and rings. Other than that i dont see any differnce in having cold or physical dmg on my weapon. Or do i get any benefits from having a lot of fire/lightning dmg?
I don't remember specifically and forget what pages had the answer to that but I believe you're correct in the passives playing a part in stacking additional elemental damage from your weapon onto your overall damage.

If Hatred was a flat damage instead of a conversion of physical, we'd probably be seeing the same numbers for it.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Editado por útlima vez por RaiseTheSteaks en 21 mar. 2014 9:28:57
I started this spec and I'm liking ST but I've just switched to BM + LGoH/LL + LMP + ST and with 0 life regen I'm having to drink potions regularly. With big packs there's no problem, I'm just wondering if for leveling Vitality would be an option? And where does Mathil's 70 life regen come from? I can't see more than like 5 on his gear.

Cheers
New buzzsaw rogue exile coming soon:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/850826
Editado por útlima vez por Kelsier0 en 21 mar. 2014 10:05:19
Can anyone explain why Ranger is best choice for Invasion? And another question: What is the priority on support gems, I dont think I will get a 5L very soon...
"
Sinivra escribió:
I started this spec and I'm liking ST but I've just switched to BM + LGoH/LL + LMP + ST and with 0 life regen I'm having to drink potions regularly. With big packs there's no problem, I'm just wondering if for leveling Vitality would be an option? And where does Mathil's 70 life regen come from? I can't see more than like 5 on his gear.

Cheers

His 70 comes from passive tree keystone called Heart of Oak which grants you 1% of life regenerated per second + that 5 from gear

If you think your life regen is low even with Heart of Oak , you can always pop up a Rejuvenation Totem + Blood Magic or even you can link a level 5 Rejuvenation Totem to your level 1 CwDT if it feels more comfortable (thats what i am doing now).
Using Vitality is a not a solution since for that you need to sacrifice 1 aura from those that are mandatory for the build to go on
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 21 mar. 2014 10:17:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional