Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
valekpwnz escribió:
Is this build viable as Magic Find mate? I am leveling a shadow right now, I want to try this as MF, but you could tell me if you tried it. Awesome build.

It´s quoted somewhere in ths thread that this is not meant to be an MF guy...and shouldn´t be considered using it as such.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
niratschi escribió:
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:
"
niratschi escribió:
Hey guys, i have a few questions, sadly there is no search option for a Thread only (no option that i know of) and i dont want to read through 170 pages. So maybe someone can enlighten me.

Why dont we use Hatred? Why Fire+Lightning over Cold?

Is faster Atk Speed on Wepaon better than DPS, or why is ATK speed Better then DPS?

Is a blade like the new Vaal blade viable, what are the cons?

Thx for answering

You don't use Hatred because it's based upon Physical Damage which this build has very little of. Anger and Wrath add flat damage, not based on a conversion.

Rebuke of the Vaal is OK. I used it during ledge runs up to mid 60's when I could equip a better foil. You can definitely find better, and you will want to use a jeweled/fancy foil ASAP with fire and lightning mod preferably at the very least.

Hey thx, that brings me to one more question i asked myself:

Why do i need fire/lighning mod on my weapon? The auras dont multiply my flat weapon elemental damage. The only reason i see is cause i use Inc elemental weapon dmg nodes and rings. Other than that i dont see any differnce in having cold or physical dmg on my weapon. Or do i get any benefits from having a lot of fire/lightning dmg?

You should have Increased Elemental Damage from weapons on your rings, amulet and belt. Also, you will have a minimum of 3 nodes that increase elemental damage. You will have zero nodes that increase physical damage except any projectile damage nodes (which also increase elemental damage). For this reason, scaling of physical damage on weapon or gear will be terribly low.

Fire and lightning over cold is only because we have 84% resist to those 2 elements and only 77% resist to cold. Reflect will be slightly lower if we deal damage in elements other than cold. Also, the on weapon mods can be larger for fire and lightning as opposed to cold. The differences are minor in both cases so any elemental damage on weapon is fine.
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 21 mar. 2014 10:19:14
"
cyranorick escribió:
"
valekpwnz escribió:
Is this build viable as Magic Find mate? I am leveling a shadow right now, I want to try this as MF, but you could tell me if you tried it. Awesome build.

It´s quoted somewhere in ths thread that this is not meant to be an MF guy...and shouldn´t be considered using it as such.

Someone used this build successfully to MF but his health pool was only in the 3,500 range. You would have to give up a lot of life to use the normal MF uniques. I guess with a Lightning Coil, you could get by with a bit lower life as the chance of a big physical hit 1 shotting you is much lower with that item. I would not run around with that kind of life in maps if I was depending on Dodge, Evade and Block to keep me alive.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Sinivra escribió:
I started this spec and I'm liking ST but I've just switched to BM + LGoH/LL + LMP + ST and with 0 life regen I'm having to drink potions regularly. With big packs there's no problem, I'm just wondering if for leveling Vitality would be an option? And where does Mathil's 70 life regen come from? I can't see more than like 5 on his gear.

Cheers

His 70 comes from passive tree keystone called Heart of Oak which grants you 1% of life regenerated per second + that 5 from gear

If you think your life regen is low even with Heart of Oak , you can always pop up a Rejuvenation Totem + Blood Magic or even you can link a level 5 Rejuvenation Totem to your level 1 CwDT if it feels more comfortable (thats what i am doing now).
Using Vitality is a not a solution since for that you need to sacrifice 1 aura from those that are mandatory for the build to go on

Ah, I missed Heart when looking over the passives, thanks for pointing it out, I'll try speccing into it to see how it goes before my damage is high enough for LL to keep me up. Thanks for the fast reply :)
A very generous player in standard gave me a foil last night that is substantially better than the one that I was using. I do not want to mention his name unless he is ok with that. Anyway, I would like to pay it forward in some way but I am far from rich and I do need some divines to play around with the foil that I was given.

Here is my old foil. 239 edps with 2.13 speed and a low level / dex requirement. I had dps of 12,555 (could have been much higher but I spent 10 points to go all the way to phase acrobatics) with it at level 88.

There is not much in this range on POE.XYZ but the closest had a 20 EX buyout and this one is better. I am not looking for that much but am looking specifically for divines. I'd probably let it go for about 15 (divines only). If anyone is interested, just PM me.
So how do you counter the health cost of blood magic with ST + how fast you attack. Mainly against single targets.
Hello, I followed your guide for Shadow start and I really like it.

My gear
Spoiler

Here's my problem, I only have about 7k dps with haste aura.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I know my weapon is not pro and don't have all q20 gems max lvled, but is there really this difference?

I can do maps with good modes, but I die sometimes becuase of those rogue exiles (EK one mainly).

Can u give me an advice? :-)
"
pajingtonn escribió:

I know my weapon is not pro and don't have all q20 gems max lvled, but is there really this difference?

"

Yep. Level of gems will make a hug difference.

Once they are leveled, go to a 2.1+ aps foil even if it has lower elemental damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 21 mar. 2014 10:59:38
"
pajingtonn escribió:
Hello, I followed your guide for Shadow start and I really like it.

My gear
Spoiler

Here's my problem, I only have about 7k dps with haste aura.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I can do maps with good modes, but I die sometimes becuase of those rogue exiles (EK one mainly).

Can u give me an advice? :-)

Having Wrath and Anger lv 20 is quite a difference in DPS tooltip than lv 17 you have them now , the difference is more than the added quality of gems on ST combo , you will see when they will reach level 20.

Not using Haste is also quite big "nerf" to your DPS tooltip , this build is built on elemental damage auras + as much as possible attack speed , having less attack speed will reflect in a lower DPS tooltip

Also even if you have quite a lot of elemental damage on your sword , at endgame when auras are level 20 , more attack speed will be felt better than flat elemental damage so going for a higher aspd sword i think is better (while keeping decent flat elemental damage on weapon), if you want to peak the DPS tooltip, 2.0 is not the best option , you can always go for 2.13 - 2.16 aspd values on your weapon

Lastly rolls for WED on your belt/rings/amulet are quite low , especially on belt/amulet , you can get up to 36% WED on your items which will increase in the end the damage dealt

EK is a physical spell , you cant counter it with resistances and i think you cant evade it normally , because we have low or up to no armor , it hits us like a truck , the same thing happens when you face bosses from Labyrinth (EK) / Ghetto (EK , Bear Trap) / Villa (Bear Trap) maps
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 21 mar. 2014 11:27:06
"
Daarknight escribió:

You should have Increased Elemental Damage from weapons on your rings, amulet and belt. Also, you will have a minimum of 3 nodes that increase elemental damage. You will have zero nodes that increase physical damage except any projectile damage nodes (which also increase elemental damage). For this reason, scaling of physical damage on weapon or gear will be terribly low.

Fire and lightning over cold is only because we have 84% resist to those 2 elements and only 77% resist to cold. Reflect will be slightly lower if we deal damage in elements other than cold. Also, the on weapon mods can be larger for fire and lightning as opposed to cold. The differences are minor in both cases so any elemental damage on weapon is fine.

Hey, thx a lot for that, it answered everything for me :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional