Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Lets talk about arctic armor

I just started to use AA with CwtD and it feels like a great boost of survivability.
I wonder if the AA dmg reduction is calculated after the reduce effect of lightning coil? Does anyone know?

at lvl5 AA gives me a manadegen of 2,5/sec and -14 dmg reduce.
all my other skills are on bloodmagic, so its no deal to use the left manapool for AA.

what do you think about this?
@Mathil: When did you use your vaal orbs on auras? When they were already level 20 to try to get +1 level?
@Mathil - Did you double check those 3 x 10% elemental damage nodes? I was under the impression that they were different than Weapon Elemental Damage nodes and did not work to increase the damage with this build. After looking into these nodes, looks like they should increase all of our sources of dps.

One more thing. On your weapon, you should get 2 red sockets and run a level 1 CWDT and level 5 enduring cry. You can put the elemental weakness in place of the fireball. Also, I think for 2 points you can get +1 endurance charge. Also, you can run a 20/20 increased duration on the setup you have now. This should yield you crazy endurance charge uptime and I think you could get immortal calls of around 5 seconds sometimes.
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 19 mar. 2014 10:27:35
"
Mathil escribió:

God damnit Mathil you sexy beast. How did you get so good looking? I love your spec and will never wash my eyes after having read this guide. Thank you for posting and coming up with it and please sign my mousepad.

+1
IGN: Xkyfen
"
Daarknight escribió:
@Mathil - Did you double check those 3 x 10% elemental damage nodes? I was under the impression that they were different than Weapon Elemental Damage nodes and did not work to increase the damage with this build. After looking into these nodes, looks like they should increase all of our sources of dps.

just lvl'd and my dps before taking one of the 10% nodes was 6795.5 and after taking one of the nodes was 6986.6
I have two questions which may be already answered here but 160 pages are.... a lot to read up on.

1)Which Gems are the most important to put quality on first.
2)I like to use CWDT with various combinations. But most of the people leave it at lvl 1, i feel that around lvl 10 there might be sweetspot where you still get a lot of uses but with higher lvl support gems.

Any comment on that?
OK, level 75 now, gear and gems updated.. works like a charm.

So firt of all: Thanks for this awesome guide!

Secondly, I (of course ;-) ) have another question.
I started to use CWDT - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call.
I still don´t understand fully the way these things work exactly (maybe because english isn´t my mothertongue 11).. so... is it of advantage to NOT level these gems, like some people suggest (why? ^^), or shall I level them up while playing.

Any explanation (and maybe how far I should level them, if I have to restrict it to a certain level) will be highly appreciated as always.

Thanks in advance,
Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
you dont lvl CWDT due to the damage needed to cast the linked gems rises quite a bit per lvl of CWDT. at lvl 1 you only need to take 440 damage for the skills to be cast at lvl 20 it takes 3240 damage before the linked skills will be cast.

so the lower lvl you keep it the more times the linked skills will be cast but the drawback is you can only use lvl 31 or lower skills
I think a double set up works best.

Level 1 CWDT with Level 5 Enduring Cry - procs often helps build charges.

Level 15-20 CWDT With same level Enduring Cry, same level Immortal Call (20% qual) and 20/20 increased duration will add more charges and provide a longer duration Immortal Call.

Durations with Level 3 / 20 Quality Immortal call (highest on level 1 CWDT), 20/20 increased duration.

1 charge = 1.7052
2 charges = 2.9754
3 charges = 4.2456
4 charges = 5.5158

Durations with Level 16 / 20 Quality Immortal call, 20/20 increased duration.

1 charge = 1.9836
2 charges = 3.5322
3 charges = 5.0808
4 charges = 6.6294

Durations with Level 20 / 20 Quality Immortal call, 20/20 increased duration.

1 charge = 2.0706
2 charges = 3.7062
3 charges = 5.3418
4 charges = 6.9774

projectile weakness or elemental weakness?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional