Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

why did you ditch aspect of the panther? The 14% attack sppeed+ Movement speed seems a pretty good deal for 3 points...
Pretty sick changes Mathil.

Since last we spoke and using your original build, your latest 108 point build landed me pretty nice: 300 more life and 4k more DPS.

Current
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Editado por útlima vez por RaiseTheSteaks en 19 mar. 2014 2:03:30
Have you considered using thunderfists? A legacy pair, at least, gives a very nice amount of added damage, plus the 10 attack speed. You'd have to make up the resists and you'd lose a bit of life....and would have to put the right gems in it to make it work, but hypothetically, if someone had the cash, would you recommend it?

I read the entire guide and didn't see any mention of it, but sorry if it's been addressed in this thread already.
Editado por útlima vez por HustlerOne en 19 mar. 2014 2:17:13
I lose about 1k using Thunderfist over my 16% IAS gloves. They're 1-40 non-legacy. That extra 60 may show potential, but 6% is really good.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Editado por útlima vez por RaiseTheSteaks en 19 mar. 2014 2:31:44
"
HustlerOne escribió:
Have you considered using thunderfists? A legacy pair, at least, gives a very nice amount of added damage, plus the 10 attack speed. You'd have to make up the resists and you'd lose a bit of life....and would have to put the right gems in it to make it work, but hypothetically, if someone had the cash, would you recommend it?

I read the entire guide and didn't see any mention of it, but sorry if it's been addressed in this thread already.

loosing 80+ life on this build is a very bad idea
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
you say scion gets one extra passive dont you mean shadow? (shadow cost 2 less than ranger and scion cost 1 less than ranger)

maybe you posted that before the new leagues so idk
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
found my answer in FAQ;ty!
IGN Testototte
Editado por útlima vez por Arcev en 19 mar. 2014 3:26:41
After looking into this build and reading a bit of the problems and gear dependencies i still was wondering about some insight on a few problems i came across while leveling. With the passives skill trees laid out in post 1.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYVUBcvGYoZ1xpsGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPorCi2DL287KDvhPI5DY0ZxRwZV1lYtVvVXyVj1W_Rcil9qYENjQ2TnZp5tGW49b55wUnBWcLtw1XFNfXV943_GgKSDCYbRiEKIa49GkBuTJ5cGl9CZmpoTms-btZ2jna6dxKKjpwinK6c0rH-0DLTFtve3MbiTuT674746wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLGnspK037ZE9sa227b1OGI4vfjhOq662Pr7vLh8931S_ba-tL7Cf66

This is the build i will be useing in the next few levels but as with the leveling process slowing down it would be nice to know what people deem as better pieces to go firt... Ie in this build should i go RT first or get the life and ele dmg nodes....

My 2nd issue i ran into when leveling as the build is not have a decent single target dps (least i didnt seem to think i had one) In older spectral throws youd have a doublestrike link for your single target but with this builds talent tree / gear selection that really isnt an option. Which boils down to the question what have you been useing for single target dps leveling (obviously high end you clear with ST alone) but before its powerfull enough for that to happen it can be rough.

For example faceing rogue exiles or nemesis mods at times can be a kite fest if you can and seem to be barely ticking life off them...

And Lastly ( this may be the dumb one) i cant remember if someone said it can run all the map mods or just about all of them - id be curious to know which ones you cant the only one i can think of currently would be bloodmagic because of reliance on auras, i heard ele reflects are a pain but nothing horrible if taken slow...

Anyone else have anything to add?

Much Thanks for the guide, Mathil for president.
"
Viris escribió:
And Lastly ( this may be the dumb one) i cant remember if someone said it can run all the map mods or just about all of them - id be curious to know which ones you cant the only one i can think of currently would be bloodmagic because of reliance on auras, i heard ele reflects are a pain but nothing horrible if taken slow...

No-go map mods for me:
- Bloodmagic
- -max res (only if I'm going to do map that has elemental based boss and plan to kill him. Otherwise it's ok)
- ele reflect + -max res
- ele reflect + -max res + fractured
- ele reflect + increased pack size + fractured (GL with hitting whole pack of Sea Witches spawns)
- fractured (slows down map run for no reward)
- Temporal Chains (depends on the map and other mods but I generally reroll map)

Rest mods are doable apart from few that require a bit more attention.
I currently have a 1.92 aps weapon with 170 eDPS.

Today i bought a 2.13 weapon with 95 eDPS.

Well, the dps on my char went from 3.87k to 3.56k

That's just a testament of how important APS is.

edit: found a 2.11 one with 180 eDPS for 1 chaos (huge mega rofl) and the dps increased by about 3 hundred. Once again, APS > ALL
Editado por útlima vez por cloudscraper en 19 mar. 2014 7:38:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional