Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Irrumabo escribió:
i just have one question. How do you deal with reflect and lightning thorns without vaal pact? I know you have evasion but youre attacking so many times a second that you are still gonna get hit by those things a decent amount right?

purities, ruby and topaz. most importantly, the damage from reflect isnt high enough to kill us outright, we have a wee bit to react
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Puh Barley made it in the top 50 atziri kills, almost waited to long to try her :p

Anyway thanks for an awesome and fun build!
Editado por útlima vez por Xyrre en 18 mar. 2014 4:00:34
Can I just mention that taking the "life and mana" nodes on the sides instead of the stack of life top right corner in your full build is more effective unless you really needed +10 int.

24% life for 4x skillpoints spent for the top right stack,
picking the life and mana nodes would give 24% life AND 32% mana.

It might have been said in this huge thread before, just wanted to be helpful :)
"
Aldurendal escribió:
Can I just mention that taking the "life and mana" nodes on the sides instead of the stack of life top right corner in your full build is more effective unless you really needed +10 int.

It might have been said in this huge thread before, just wanted to be helpful :)

Where do you see you can get 24% life and 32% mana from 4 skill points ?
I only see 3 mana/life skill points next to our tree wich makes it for 18% life and 24% mana

Maybe i am just blind :)
i still love this build so much.

And yes its cheap:

for a total of 4c.

question

what about using vaal gems for the auras? can auras geht +lvl like the other gems? this would be another HUGE HUGE impact to the build. however are there any drawbacks when using vaal gems (beside that you cant use gcp's anymore, which is worthless for auras anyway?).

"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Aldurendal escribió:

Where do you see you can get 24% life and 32% mana from 4 skill points ?
I only see 3 mana/life skill points next to our tree wich makes it for 18% life and 24% mana

Maybe i am just blind :)

There are life + mana nodes below inner force and a cluster above shadow. He is right.

EDIT: also for those having survivability issues, I grabbed Static blows + the 10% chance to shock below it. The mini stuns along with the fast shock stacks add survivability and DPS. Working on getting accuracy nodes so I don't have to take RT. (86% chance to hit atm)

"
Rhoktar escribió:
I was still wondering if people feel that all weapon / attack gem possibilities have been fully exhausted to ensure that spectral throw is the best delivery system for this build's elemental dmg.

I could see this being powerful with Chin Sol + Point blank, the 200% damage increase would offset the bows low 1.31 ASPD. You would also have the possibility of running 2 6 links. Also Chin Sol has built in WED. Maybe next time...

EDIT: I tried the above and holy shit... I never took the one hand nodes near ranger so the tree was interchangable to use LA instead of ST. The big loss is not using leapslam, but the damage is ridiculous.
Editado por útlima vez por Worldbreaker en 18 mar. 2014 8:07:22
Damn i am really hooked with the Scion looks and talks vs Shadow/Ranger buts seems Ranger to be the optimal build...(and then Shadow very close if u like +3% move and -2% attack speed)

Scion start = 12% aps vs Ranger= 8% aps + 24% proj. dmg

>>so this means : 4% attack speed vs 24% proj. damage

I guess that is a lot. unless u go down towards Sentinel !! but thats extra 5 passives.

What would be the approx dps loss endgame, lets say at a 10K DPS spectral throw

anyone ?

Editado por útlima vez por Stef_ en 18 mar. 2014 8:29:09
"
Stef_ escribió:
Damn i am really hooked with the Scion looks and talks vs Shadow/Ranger buts seems Ranger to be the optimal build...(and then Shadow very close if u like +3% move and -2% attack speed)

Scion start = 12% aps vs Ranger= 8% aps + 24% proj. dmg

>>so this means : 4% attack speed vs 24% proj. damage

I guess that is a lot. unless u go down towards Sentinel !! but thats extra 5 passives.

What would be the approx dps loss endgame, lets say at a 10K DPS spectral throw

anyone ?

Scion start is actually 13% attack speed and only 4 points. Ranger is 8% attack speed + 24% Proj Damage for 5 points.

So you will be 1 point behind leveling as ranger. If you start as Scion, you could just put that extra point in an 8% proj damage by ranger so the actual difference at the same level becomes...

Scion = 5% more attack speed, 16% less Projectile Damage. Ranger is better no doubt but the difference is maybe a few 100 dps. Nothing build breaking.
Just started this build so far it's great soloed a couple of vaal areas in act1 and merv easily. I'll keep you updated lvl 15 now.
What's about Life+Evasion nodes neare ranger beging? Should I take them?
Hm... How many dps gives 8% projectile damage? I have calculated that if i take 8% nod, my dps will grow up from 6300 to 6800, but i dont believe it.
IGN: Javana
Editado por útlima vez por Orlog en 18 mar. 2014 13:54:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional