ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

I'm looking at a slightly more defensive version for the new league. Does anyone have any criticism or input on:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBS0IZwx9DQIOSBB_EZYVIBZvFy8YPBjbGYUabBzcHRQdqh6UIWAkPCSqJ6ko-imlKk0s6S2oL2826T8nQKBDY0WdRnFJUUp9SshLSU4qVcZV1lj1WlJabVuvYEtirGTnZp5noGwWcLtxTXTtdPF6qnrvf8aApIIegseDCYPbhTKHdohCj0aTJ5M6ms-a4JtdnaqdxKcIp1yomqw_sZC0DLcxt9a4k70nwBnBxcaeznHPZdDQ1p3ZE9sL21ncV90N4Yjjauvu8Xbyl_Pd-ej60vxL_MU=
Editado por útlima vez por Sirandrew en 8 mar. 2014 19:31:17
Passive links dont work, plez fix
"
Sirandrew escribió:
I'm looking at a slightly more defensive version for the new league. Does anyone have any criticism or input on:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBS0IZwx9DQIOSBB_EZYVIBZvFy8YPBjbGYUabBzcHRQdqh6UIWAkPCSqJ6ko-imlKk0s6S2oL2826T8nQKBDY0WdRnFJUUp9SshLSU4qVcZV1lj1WlJabVuvYEtirGTnZp5noGwWcLtxTXTtdPF6qnrvf8aApIIegseDCYPbhTKHdohCj0aTJ5M6ms-a4JtdnaqdxKcIp1yomqw_sZC0DLcxt9a4k70nwBnBxcaeznHPZdDQ1p3ZE9sL21ncV90N4Yjjauvu8Xbyl_Pd-ej60vxL_MU=

looking pretty good. One thing I would add is the charisma node cluster (15% reduced mana reserved + 8% aura effect). And you could also connect to the iron reflex section through the 3 evasion nodes this way.
This build doesnt work until 80 or sth I am dieing constantly with full resists 2.8k hp 450 unused mana and 170 mana reg even artic armour open level 12 5 link NO DPS at all too I cant see this build works until 80 and I dont know how did u survive in nemesis with this build
"
botanica escribió:
This build doesnt work until 80 or sth I am dieing constantly with full resists 2.8k hp 450 unused mana and 170 mana reg even artic armour open level 12 5 link NO DPS at all too I cant see this build works until 80 and I dont know how did u survive in nemesis with this build

Funny you say that because I am leveling it just fine and am currently 64...
"
botanica escribió:

I'm only 56 in Ambush, running AA/Grace/Clarity and feel immortal. I've swayed a bit from some of Ziggy's keystones, for more dps/mana and ability to run multiple aura's earlier/easier.

Your right to the extent that EK AA/MOM/EB builds don't really peak until late game. It also takes forever to get EK 20/20.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Editado por útlima vez por Taiberius en 9 mar. 2014 19:03:01
i just died INVASION on cruel a3 and i have no items

can i just go with this build and farm from level 1?

what is the start like 30 levels dunno where should i go first
Played this build through to level 75 a while ago. Self found is possible. I started from scratch, and ended up with some decent gear. However the DPS was crap, and it was weak defensively. Im sure with more expensive gear and higher level it would have been better - but by late game it wasnt doing enough DPS and the only thing keeping me alive was life leech. Often in maps, I wasnt able to kill unique mobs - their life regen was just too high.
@ botanica

Im lvl 60 atm. with crap gear and im tanky as hell and deal dmg as hell.
Maybe its you and not the build that fails.

I only have 2k Life, 450 Mana unused, bad resistances and deal 1,8k DPS.
No problem at all.
"
botanica escribió:

Don't know what ur talking about. This is one of the most gear-independent builds out there. Currently lvl 64 in ambush with all self found gear, already cleared all the corrupted areas.

I really hope ur not trying to facetank mobs though..

Also, 450 unused mana is CRAZY LOW if ur running mind over matter, even with 170 mana regen - exactly as having huge life pool is far superior to heaving low life pool and high health regen. I have around 1k unreserved mana after running 2 auras for now. Skip an aura to free up ur mana pool. Also, I have only a 4 link and still dps is decent enough, though not the best.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional