ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

I say add Haste if your mana left after is over 700. And get your Faster Projectiles q20 ASAP.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hi, what i did was the following :

I linked my boots like this :

with this i got discipline and haste in my sockets so i can switch between them , also i got a free socket to use purity of lightning or purity of elements in case im using discipline.

Thank u very much for replying :D.

Edit: I was mistaken srry , my mana with Haste is 1056 and in case of Discipline + purity is 780.
Editado por útlima vez por BIGLITRO en 31 ene. 2014 19:43:41
Just hit lvl 60 and payed 18C for neckless 5C on chest an used 25 chromatics and an alt and about 4C for the shiled so under 30C and this should carry me to late game

MY GEAR
Spoiler

HP/Mana : 2311/1890
DPS-1791
with aura-2286

mana regen 163.7/sec
unreseverd mana-330
with out bonus ES
137.2/sec-932 mana

i only need new gloves with life,rings with life, a better dps wand but I LOVE THIS BUILD :D even with my low life im tanky
Hello, 1st time posting om these forums at all, but i wanted to say that I've been using your (slightly modified) build for a few weeks now and I am enjoying it rather a lot. I've recently hit 76 and in the next 4 levels plan to finally get the +12 phys dmg increase from "Path of the Warrior". Overall I like this build a lot and just wanted to say thanks.

Here is the build I am using. It's based on yours but since I play standard and not hardcore I tweaked it for a little extra damage. I don't think the survivability went down at all though. You might want to compare the two and let me know what you think about my tweaks.
Note that this is a full 118 point build, not my current tree.

Quick stats:
Spoiler
In town:
HP: 1648
MP: 2781
EK DPS tooltip: 3620.8
Mana Regen: 108

In field self buffs only (Arctic Armor, Discipline, Clarity, & Hatred):
HP: 1648
MP: 3261
EK DPS tooltip: 5298.9
Mana Regen: 250.0
Unreserved Mana: 833

Gear (thanks to Stakhanov):
Also, I'd like to mention that I spent no more than 5c on any 1 item, so I feel this is a pretty "cheap" character.
Spoiler

I will try to update this post with my new stats when i hit level 80 and am able to respec a few points and get that +12% upgrade.
Editado por útlima vez por voydangel en 1 feb. 2014 18:08:55
"
voydangel escribió:
[Stuff]

You can click on your character's Icon or Name at the top of the screen. This will open a pop-up menu showing the inventory of the selected character. Place your mouse on a item and CTRL + Click it. A link will pop in the message you were typing.

Ta-da, your item is linked !
To learn is to live...
It has been sometime since I have played... closed beta, before arctic armor even existed. At the time this character (A SHADOW) was an EK EB character as he is now. However, at that time auras worked completely differently and so I was pretty down when I saw my main character was no more until this post. I browsed and got several ideas and this is what I came up with:

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcEfgX5B2MI9BXnFfAXLxjbGYoaOBqPGtsc3B0UHaoelB8CI_YmlSmlLR8tRy2DNsU26TpYO-FDY0ZxSn1Ms04qUEJVS1XWVi1W-lcrWPVaSFuvZOdmnmegbRlvnnFNc1Nzs3TxeQN_xoCkgh6DCYUyhxmHdot6jDaPRpBVkyeXBprPm7WdxKKjpwinK6eErD-sf7QMtzG748AawFTB88M6xKLKStVP2CTbC9xX3Q3ed-GI4vfjau4O7_Dwa_ba-WP60vsJ_MX-ug==

Gear:
Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler
4132 DPS on EK :(
9350 Armor
75% Resists
5% Chaos Resist
262 Mana Regen
788 Mana Remaining
3900 Life :(

My gear isn't perfect but I am able to keep up Hatred, Grace, Discipline, and a Level 15 Arctic Armor with 788 Mana still remaining. This is with plenty of passives and Alphas Howl. Unfortunately, my DPS is a little low right now (only Level 19 EK) and I'll have to figure out why, after all this gear has been adapted from a slightly different build. I run the following:

EK + Faster Casting + Added Fire + Life Leech + Faster Projectiles
Reduced Mana + Discipline + Hatred + Grace
Reduced Mana + Clarity + Arctic Armour
Bear Trap + Added Fire + Culling Strike + Rarity
Cast When Damage Taken + Enduring Cry + Molten Shell
Enfeeble + Projectile Weakness + Increase AoE

So far the build works great and is very fun. Occasionally the MoM gives me mana issues when taking a lot of damage which is to be expected but is a little weird to get used too. Anyway just thought I'd post another adaptation of your build and thank you for showing me my character isn't dead after all!

Please let me know what I can do to increase DPS though if any one has any suggestions...

"
djnecro escribió:
"
Mateo_swe escribió:

Hmm...

Maybe you could show your skill tree, plz?
I really want to see what nodes you picked for the extra damage.
Did you skip MoM as you have a Cloak of defiance?
My DPS are very low but i haven't leveled my gems to max yet and have several more things to fix also.

Regarding the Cloak of Defiance, it gives MoM but do it give only 10% reduction or 30%(MoM) +10% = 40% damage reduction from mana?
It´s stats are little confusing and i have never tried it.

I'm not the person you're replying to, but I can share my current take on this build which has me sitting at 11k tooltip dps with 3.8k life, 3.3k Armour, 4.8k mana (1500 available), and 350-400 mana regen @ Level 86.

Gear

Thank you.

Do you feel the skipped life/armour/es/resist nodes make you fragile or one can skip those and still play Nemesis?
I see you chosed mainy faster casting nodes and some spell dmg nodes.
"
Mateo_swe escribió:
"
djnecro escribió:
"
Mateo_swe escribió:

Hmm...

Maybe you could show your skill tree, plz?
I really want to see what nodes you picked for the extra damage.
Did you skip MoM as you have a Cloak of defiance?
My DPS are very low but i haven't leveled my gems to max yet and have several more things to fix also.

Regarding the Cloak of Defiance, it gives MoM but do it give only 10% reduction or 30%(MoM) +10% = 40% damage reduction from mana?
It´s stats are little confusing and i have never tried it.

I'm not the person you're replying to, but I can share my current take on this build which has me sitting at 11k tooltip dps with 3.8k life, 3.3k Armour, 4.8k mana (1500 available), and 350-400 mana regen @ Level 86.

Gear

Thank you.

Do you feel the skipped life/armour/es/resist nodes make you fragile or one can skip those and still play Nemesis?
I see you chosed mainy faster casting nodes and some spell dmg nodes.

No way would I play HC with the life on this char.. I'm on domination (mostly due to connection quality issues), so that's the bulk of the reason for the swap of the life nodes to dmg nodes. Also, I *finally* got a 6-Link chest, so my dps with full gear-out is sitting at 12.5k now :)
Sweet damage djnecro.

I do want to play this build in a HC league when the new leagues start the 3 of March.
So i will take a safer approach and choose more life/res over damage.
Hopefully i will get decent damage by a 6-link nice armour eventually, but that may take very long as it is a new league and trading is probably not an option.

With my EK-char on normal i will try get my damage up eventually.
If i were to switch out the life-leech gem for some dmg boost gem, what other life leech options are there that works with EK?
Does life leech stats on items work?
Does life leech on passive skillnodes work?

As EK is a spell and a special one also, i don't really know what work here.
Maybe the life-leech gem is a must, or??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional