ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Great guide. My gear is probably not the best in the world and I've been doing up to level 68 maps without too much trouble.

Up to 74 and I think it's finally time to break down and buy a 5/6L chest. What can I expect, roughly, to pay for an ES/AR or ES/EV with the appropriate links for this build? Not really concerned about stats since I have a fair number of scouring orbs and slchs to play with. Also, I wouldn't mind 5/6 linking my current chest but don't really have a backup

ign: eksnerdion
Prolly you can find AR/ES (500/300+) 5L with some life for 2-3ex...Or 700/500 for 5-7ex.
Editado por útlima vez por joint77 en 30 ene. 2014 14:40:26
"
Mateo_swe escribió:

Hmm...

Maybe you could show your skill tree, plz?
I really want to see what nodes you picked for the extra damage.
Did you skip MoM as you have a Cloak of defiance?
My DPS are very low but i haven't leveled my gems to max yet and have several more things to fix also.

Regarding the Cloak of Defiance, it gives MoM but do it give only 10% reduction or 30%(MoM) +10% = 40% damage reduction from mana?
It´s stats are little confusing and i have never tried it.

I'm not the person you're replying to, but I can share my current take on this build which has me sitting at 11k tooltip dps with 3.8k life, 3.3k Armour, 4.8k mana (1500 available), and 350-400 mana regen @ Level 86.

Gear

I died at lvl 61 against Vaal Oversoul, oneshot by his Slam.

This was my gear when i died (3.2k hp, res capped, 3k armor)

Spoiler

Was using tricorne at him as a form of insurance

well, it was fun till it lasted :)
I really don't feel like reading all 80 pages here so I'm going to ask. Would Point Blank not be a good dps increase? If not, why? I feel with this build there is normally not to much distance between the player and the mobs.
this is mt scion so far she at lvl 67 but im still having trouble getting all my aura up please help

Without more information (your skilltree, how much mana you have etc.) i can only tell you this: get the aura nodes in the skilltree (if not already taken) and get more mana. With 1,3k mana before Discipline and 2,5k mana after Discipline and all aura nodes in the skilltree i can run Discipline, Clarity and Grace and have 640 mana left. Oh and you need to get more manaregen on your gear.

Point blank shot wouldn't be a good idea for EK since you still want some distance between yourself and Ek when it's cast, and the End distance of the spell would normally deal zero damage cause of Ek, it's better to use EK + faster casting + faster projectiles + added fire damage +Life leech + Empower/Elemnatal proliferate.
"
lyeesia escribió:
Point blank shot wouldn't be a good idea for EK since you still want some distance between yourself and Ek when it's cast, and the End distance of the spell would normally deal zero damage cause of Ek, it's better to use EK + faster casting + faster projectiles + added fire damage +Life leech + Empower/Elemnatal proliferate.

No.

Point Blank doesn't WORK on EK, since it's not even an Attack, it's a spell! Read the fine print!

As for Proliferation? My friend, you don't CAUSE any status effects unless you crit, and you don't crit often. Terrible idea. Iron Will if you don't want Empower, or even Added XXX Damage is better than that. Or, and this isn't bad, Chain or Mana Leech.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hi, i got a question about my mana... Currently i got 4800 mana xd and i dont know if getting so much mana is important...

Im currently running Hatred / Grace / Clarity / Discipline with 1300 mana left for MoM... and if i use an additional 40% mana reserved aura ( Puritys for example ) i get 770 mana left for MoM....

So i want to know if i can skip using discipline and go for haste...

Also excuseme if my english is bad xd

EDIT: My point is if i use Discipline then im able to add another aura of 40% mana reserved but if i use haste i cant do that... Oh and if u are curious about my gear:

Editado por útlima vez por BIGLITRO en 31 ene. 2014 16:07:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional