ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Has anyone else noticed a serious mana consuption increase with AA changes in 1.6? I was able to run around with AA on in -50% regen maps using a double run speed flask, now I cannot walk around very far at normal speed without AA turning off. This really sucks :(

I am using an increased duration gem support gem. Time to get a 20% qual gem I guess.
Editado por útlima vez por Natakata en 30 ene. 2014 1:42:27
"
Natakata escribió:
Has anyone else noticed a serious mana consuption increase with AA changes in 1.6? I was able to run around with AA on in -50% regen maps using a double run speed flask, now I cannot walk around very far at normal speed without AA turning off. This really sucks :(

I am using an increased duration gem support gem. Time to get a 20% qual gem I guess.

There has been no change, increased duration doesn't affect the cost for AA... Are you high? :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Editado por útlima vez por CantripN en 30 ene. 2014 2:49:41
"
CantripN escribió:
"
Natakata escribió:

There has been no change, increased duration doesn't affect the cost for AA... Are you high? :D

High, yes. But that is beside the point.

I see I was wrong now on the duration gem. I happened to have it linked to a duration out of space constraints and noticed a lowering of my ability to keep AA up today when testing the changes. I forgot that last night I hit 19 on my gem, so there is my answer! I guess the fact that the patch involved duration gem changes along with AA duration changes had me a bit confused since they were linked in my gear.

The duration gem does seem to make your ice trail stick around longer though.
"
Natakata escribió:
"
CantripN escribió:
"
Natakata escribió:

High, yes. But that is beside the point.

I see I was wrong now on the duration gem. I happened to have it linked to a duration out of space constraints and noticed a lowering of my ability to keep AA up today when testing the changes. I forgot that last night I hit 19 on my gem, so there is my answer! I guess the fact that the patch involved duration gem changes along with AA duration changes had me a bit confused since they were linked in my gear.

The duration gem does seem to make your ice trail stick around longer though.

:)

It does affect the duration, it just doesn't cost you anything but the gem slot.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
What about Geofri's Crest? It isn't mentioned but it seems like the perfect fit for this build in the Helmet slot, if we can't afford the +2 auras unique helmet (cba finding the name atm, sorry)
NVM... GGG's server/lag issue has put me back to standard, so doesnt matter anymore.

sux
Theamazonbasin
Editado por útlima vez por Godfeast_1 en 30 ene. 2014 10:17:10
Thanks ziggyD for an awsome build. I made some slight variations to it taking some extra damage nodes and im really happy with it. This ek scion was my first real character ive made and im able to solo any map. (Some boss's are a pita like devourers and that plumed chimeral in labrynth..)

But mostly everything is working great.
At 77 i have capped resists and 9k dps with around 3k armor 3klife and 3200 mana.

My gears are not even close to perfect but they more then get the job done ;)

Spoiler

"
stormyknight escribió:
Thanks ziggyD for an awsome build. I made some slight variations to it taking some extra damage nodes and im really happy with it. This ek scion was my first real character ive made and im able to solo any map. (Some boss's are a pita like devourers and that plumed chimeral in labrynth..)

But mostly everything is working great.
At 77 i have capped resists and 9k dps with around 3k armor 3klife and 3200 mana.

My gears are not even close to perfect but they more then get the job done ;)

Spoiler

Hmm...

Maybe you could show your skill tree, plz?
I really want to see what nodes you picked for the extra damage.
Did you skip MoM as you have a Cloak of defiance?
My DPS are very low but i haven't leveled my gems to max yet and have several more things to fix also.

Regarding the Cloak of Defiance, it gives MoM but do it give only 10% reduction or 30%(MoM) +10% = 40% damage reduction from mana?
It´s stats are little confusing and i have never tried it.
Anyone know what gem i should start upgrade quality on first (on the EK gemseries) for best DPS?
I think Faster Casting/Faster Projectiles...Quality EK not worthing, but first it's good to have lvl 20 EK for ~20c.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional