ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Would this built work if i use infernal blow + abyssus?
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Actually, Orchard is EASY once AA levels enough. You can go AFK there, eventually.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
3smash escribió:
hello, i have 230 mana regen, my AA takes 158+31, thats 189, and im still losing mana while moving, how?

no1 knows?
"
3smash escribió:
"
3smash escribió:
hello, i have 230 mana regen, my AA takes 158+31, thats 189, and im still losing mana while moving, how?

no1 knows?

Probably, you have Inner Force. That raises the mana degen, as well.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Has anyone tried using Rainbowstride with this build? Anyone think it would be any good? I know there isn't any life on them though. Contemplating using them.
IGN-HyliaNNN,AffirmationOfAscension
"
HyIiaN escribió:
Has anyone tried using Rainbowstride with this build? Anyone think it would be any good? I know there isn't any life on them though. Contemplating using them.

If you take enough Block Nodes and use a Rath. Globe or a Saffel's Frame, it's rather good. In 3 levels I'll have 50 Block + 45 Spell Block with a Rath, if I use them.

Editado por útlima vez por CantripN en 21 dic. 2013 4:16:27
At what level can I start farming Lunaris, and Piety? I'm at level 68, but I still need to get the rest of the armor/es nodes in the templar tree, and the life nodes after that armor nodes. I also need to get the mana reduction node, and influence. My dps is 2.2k(with Hatred) with hatred(but only level 16 EK). Once I can run determination I can run a lvl 17 AA. What DPS,life, defense should I aim for before being able to solo Piety? This is my first character that has made it to this level so I'm not sure.

Editado por útlima vez por CaptainKirk en 21 dic. 2013 5:05:36
"
Dakilula escribió:
This has been asked before, but limited replies. On shields.

Spell Block vs Physical Block.

What is the consensus on these shield options:

Saffell's Frame (spellblock)-spell defense. has resists. no physical attack block.

Rithpath (converts half block to sellback)-DPS focused . has spell damage. blended defense.

Generic Rare Armor oriented shields (needed? is AA enough?)

Generic Rare Spell damage shields + resist shields (has ES, spell damage and resists)

I'd like to hear mostly about the experience of players in maps and shield choices. I guess 66-70 maps and then 70+. What shield does the build need to not get 1-shot?

What mods do you avoid in maps?

What maps do you avoid entirely?

I'm asking same question for 4 days here but no1 reply.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Dam, I reepd at 78 vs a corrupting blood mob. I don't remember the mods on the map but i had like 4 stacks and died in 2 seconds flat. It was a fun build but I think it's actually not the best for new servers. Our "end game" doesn't shine until we get a level 20 EK and on new servers it's practically impossible to buy. Hell even on nemesis nobody is selling lvl 20 ek and it takes about level 85 to max out a gem
Editado por útlima vez por woodyfly en 21 dic. 2013 6:30:57
Just posting a quick update with my progress, which in my opinion has been pretty fantastic!

Level 77, now able to face tank piety during both her modes (gotta be close to her to tank ice though). More than enough regen to handle things. EK just leveled up to 18, which brought a much needed DPS increase!

I managed to build enough wealth to buy a wand that let me get away from the Karui, it served me well, but I'm glad to see it go! I've been fairly lucky when it comes to gear drops, almost all of my current gear has been either found and socketed/linked (the chest), or purchased for less than 5 or 6 chaos (except the wand, which was fairly costly).

Overall I'm quite pleased with how this build has worked out. It got me past my wall and into end-game. I can't be happier or more grateful!

Basic Stats
All stats were taken with Clarity, Discipline, and Hatred turned on.
Life: 3786
Mana: 3935
Unreserved Mana: ~1039
Mana regen: 299.3
Armour: 2721
Resistances (F/C/L/CH): 72/70/75/-52
Tooltip DPS: 6033.1

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgW1CC4M8g5ID6sV8BmOGbQZ_hrbGwEj9iSdJP0lPyaVKaUs6TB8Nj051DpYPs9Hfk4qUUdVS1oaWkhf4WHiYlplTWqTayRtbG17bmlv8oTZhs6HGYhrjDaNv5Xpm42gn6GkpcunNKfUr6exMLQatUi2Qb3mvqfAD8S4ytPNmNJN037V-NwV3sbfmOHb4svjhOdU53TqYu2D7g7veu_w8EL2o_lj-rH-yA==

Gear

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional