ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
CantripN escribió:
"
ShadowWordHate escribió:
"
Vepar90 escribió:

AND SOMETHING ELSE

if u take a 2800 gmd from health u take 1000+ from mana ... that will TURN OFF your Artic Armor ... and leave u with 0 mana .. so u cant use your EK .. and u get no Life Leech .. which might just end up killing u

on my practice it works not quite like this. while i was leveling on merc, i have taken a hit from kole's attack for more than 2k, i had 300 mana not reserved - arctic armour DOES NOT came off. now im 78, and no time in my memory arctic armor gone off.

Yeah, one BIG hit, doesn't usually turn it off. I think that if it regens even 1 mana at the same time, you're good. It only ever happens when a pack hits you a lot of TIMES at once, and AA more or less makes that impossible later on.

it may be, needs a yolotest i would run now :D

bytheway, i am surprised of potential of EK. 7300 dps @78 lvl with 5l is adorable.
Editado por útlima vez por ShadowWordHate en 5 dic. 2013 2:57:30
You mind posting your gear Hate?
"
ZiggyD escribió:

Chest Armor
Must be Armor/Evasion type as we need 3 red sockets on our 6 link. 5 Link can be EV/ES or AR/ES, whichever you can get.

Is the Armor/Evasion a typo or is there a reason to use that over armor/es 6l besides the sockets?
Is one of the currently best damage mitigation passives worth taking when you're just 3 points away from it AND using a build that can support it?

Please bro, do monkeys eat bananas?
I just died at level 58 for a Elite with Stormcaller (nemesis). I'm happy though cus it was a very fun and strong char to play with... Well living and learning :P

What gives you that bubble?
"
grubworm escribió:
What gives you that bubble?

Discipline Aura + microtransaction
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Shuttlecock22 escribió:
"
ZiggyD escribió:

Chest Armor
Must be Armor/Evasion type as we need 3 red sockets on our 6 link. 5 Link can be EV/ES or AR/ES, whichever you can get.

Is the Armor/Evasion a typo or is there a reason to use that over armor/es 6l besides the sockets?

You need 3red and 2green thats why he suggests armor/evasion I believe.
"
Shuttlecock22 escribió:
"
ZiggyD escribió:

Chest Armor

typo, thanks ill fix it now

It is AR/ES on the 6Link
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Editado por útlima vez por ZiggyD en 5 dic. 2013 19:37:33
Here's my thoughts on the Cloak of Defiance and why I opted for the keystone over it in this scion build:

I think it works extremely well with a Witch/Shadow/Templar setup but I think with mine I'm better off with a normal chest.

First part of my decision was that we also want IR, which is only a few points from MoM anyway.

Second is no life and resists on the chest, which is the basic drawback of it. Not a huge deal if you are building for it but this Scion build has the easy option of not having to suffer that drawback.

Final part is cost. We need to roll RRRGGB on our sockets, three red is going to be pretty expensive in terms of chrome. Getting a 5 or 6 Link CoD is also going to be a lot more expensive and the links are a huge source of our DPS so delays are painful.

It's a great chest but I think the drawbacks are too large in this build - the passives saved and the extra 10% MoM doesnt make up for it I dont think.

Overall I think the CoD goes much better with a Templar/Shadow/Witch build as they are more inclined towards a higher total mana pool where they can take better advantage of the 40% MoM. This Scion is a split MoM health stacking character - whereas the other classes could drop some health in return for more mana.

However, build guides and my words are not the holy bible - you should be flexible with your builds and I encourage you to test and go with whatever changes you like! This is just my reasoning and decision for myself, only see it as a suggestion!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional