[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well it's really hard to chose between those 2 for me. They both have their strong sides... so i really can't tell.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well it's really hard to chose between those 2 for me. They both have their strong sides... so i really can't tell.

Thought so, seems that Culling Strike would help sustain charges but the AoE from the Marohi would help if running Ground Slam as well.

Thanks for the well written guide, will post my two cents once I'm able to equip a good 2H.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Good Luck!

Btw using a Marohi ( or a mace in general ) + ground slam is a good idea if you plan to play in a hardcore league.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
About to respec to this from my full respect. Have a level 67 duelist, have decent gear in all spots for the build. Debating though whether I should use marohi or kaoms. I have both, but need to socket and link 1 or the other. I know they both have pro's and cons, but chosing one. is there a preference for anyone?
IGN: Flickinboogers
Hey man, whats better, top rolled kaoms(1 aspd) about 421 top pdps kaoms or
Spoiler
460pdps
. Btw kaoms has about 450top pdps not 500
Coz i also use axe for MF build, but kaoms wouldnt work for mf build, coz of culling...
IGN: Infernalle
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 22 mar. 2014 2:57:25
It's hard to say mate .. the differences are not big and barelyy noticable.

Btw guys keep in mind that 20 life per kill is not as useless as you might think!
Hey I am thinking about starting this build in ambush. I have about 5 Ex worth of currency atm so would i be able to run the build without troubles? Also how would this build do against atziri because i am trying to make it my ambush mission to kill her solo or with my friend but thats going to be around level 80. Would it be possible? Also cold you go into the bor part a bit more please. Like why would i chose bor and if so what would i do differently while leveling :D thanks lot
Well 5 ex is enough to get started - to get a good enough weapon the needed gems, possibly 5L.
About atziri - with good enough gear and if you know what you are doing it is possible i guess , but keep in mind that i havn't tried to kill her with this build so i can't promise anything!

More details about BoR? Ok - DON'T use BoR! Absolutely no reason to use BOR... even more now - when it is nerfed. The damage and the armour is nice BUT You don't need the block ( unless you use staff i guess ), the life is lower than you can easily get from chest + helmet, no resists ( furthermore you don't have a shield so capping resistances will be a pain in the ass ), the supported gems are not only low level but without quality. Basicly BoR is not good at all for this build and i don't see a reason why you'll want to use it.
Hello o/

I haven't played for some time and Im returning now, with this build on Ambush league

Its worth going for staves + BoR or even with staves would be better to go Armor+Helm?
Looks hard to find a good phys staff but, block its really cool lol

And...Is there any Vaal skill good for the build?

Thanks for the really nice guide :D
Well you benefit more from BoR if you are using staff , but in my opinion a chest + helmet is still better.

As for a Vaal Skill ... i find the Vaal ems to be a bg disappointment ... and none really fits for this build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional