[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

i got kaom primacy 500 dps , got 6l armor im 68 lvl my dps on tooltip 2700 how to get better dps and its possible to get to 10k+ dps ?
and i got 1.28 atck speed without frenzy charges , is it normal ?
Editado por útlima vez por wickedsick7 en 18 mar. 2014 16:35:24
Mate for 123712 time ... Flicker strike doesn't display DPS .. it displays Damage per Hit! Those are 2 absolutely different things!

And again .. you can't get 10k+ damage per hit without huge crit chance and multiplier. That has it's downside .. you oneshot yourself vs any kind of reflect.

Post your gear and i'll tell you how to improve your damage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello again an update. Finally i got some upgrades and things are going down pretty smoothly, and started to use blood magic into the 6L..boy what a difference, mana is over! I'm still looking for better ring/gloves/possibly helm.

I tried some builds. I did manage to pull 7K per hit, then again my survivability + sustain drops down into the poo-hole. So I stayed comfortably at 5.5K per hit, and hopefully I'll reach my 7K + goal with better gear (especially jewelry, gloves + possibly a meginords). Can't complain with atziri gear though, it's pretty useful when I start to groudslammin' things away.

Moreover, flicker has it's downside, it's horrible in party play. But to compensate that, I started leveling up ground slam to make my toon relevent in end-game play. Believe or not, it actually works! If i felt the map or my potato laptop can't handle the flicker madness, I can slow it down with just ground slam + multi + melee + added fire + faster attack + BM.

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 19 mar. 2014 6:08:07
Sounds good Molochmane.
Pretty cool gear btw.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Man, did you see resurrected flicker? I guess tahts why they nerfed vaal pact lol, bastards))

Uber atziri drop Atziri's Acuity gloves...

It over) and 500k dps is back)
IGN: Infernalle
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 20 mar. 2014 2:03:14
Those gloves are a must with any crit build.
Hey Korgoth, I played your Facebreaker build on Domination and loved it. I'm now considering trying this Flicker build out. How would you compare the two in terms of clear speed, survivability, and of course all out fun?

Also, as a relatively new player, I don't really have a good grasp on how expensive a "gear dependent" build such as this actually is. Would I need a 10-exalt+ budget to get this thing going? Or could I get by for a while on just a few exalts?

Thanks!
You could get by with less than 10 exalts. Actualy the main thing that you need is 5L item and a 2h weapon with 450+ physical dps ( like Kaom's Primacy )
now to compare

Survivability
With this build you hardly get any hits due to the nature of the flicker strike.
With the Facebreaker you have capped block and more armour.

It's hard to say which one is better here.

Clearing Speed
This build has insane speed and that leads to very fast clearing speed.
The Facebreaker has definetly more damage but moves slow.

Again ... i can't say which one is better

Fun Factor
This build is alot of fun! Fast paced constantly flickering around... BUT ... it desyncs alot.. and thats annoying.

The Facebreaker explodes things. It's awesome ... and hardly any desync. But again .. slow movement speed.

SO in the end i really can't tel which one is better. With alot of currency this build has room for upgrades where the facebreaker just hits a "wall" because at certain point you have everything that you can have ( relatevly cheap ) and you can't upgrade it anymore itemwise.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Spoiler
You could get by with less than 10 exalts. Actualy the main thing that you need is 5L item and a 2h weapon with 450+ physical dps ( like Kaom's Primacy )
now to compare

Survivability
With this build you hardly get any hits due to the nature of the flicker strike.
With the Facebreaker you have capped block and more armour.

It's hard to say which one is better here.

Clearing Speed
This build has insane speed and that leads to very fast clearing speed.
The Facebreaker has definetly more damage but moves slow.

Again ... i can't say which one is better

Fun Factor
This build is alot of fun! Fast paced constantly flickering around... BUT ... it desyncs alot.. and thats annoying.

The Facebreaker explodes things. It's awesome ... and hardly any desync. But again .. slow movement speed.

SO in the end i really can't tel which one is better. With alot of currency this build has room for upgrades where the facebreaker just hits a "wall" because at certain point you have everything that you can have ( relatevly cheap ) and you can't upgrade it anymore itemwise.

Would you recommend a 5L Kaom's Primacy over a 5L Marohi?
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Thanks, Korgoth, for the detailed reply. Guess it's time to just give it a try!
Editado por útlima vez por Anesthetize34 en 21 mar. 2014 13:41:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional