[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Some nice stuff there, skuterpie!

I'm finally resist capped, it wasn't easy to do with the gear setup I'm using.

Spoiler

I'm not too sure what to upgrade next, I definitely can't afford a 6L chest. Any suggestions?
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Yeah I want to get a higher damage axe or maul, but I am runing low on currency and want to save for a real high 6 slot one.
IGN: Flickinboogers
Well Bmxant ... all of the posible upgrades will cost you alot.
Like Belt with 2 more res, chest, better weapon, gloves with more res/attack speed etc.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well Bmxant ... all of the posible upgrades will cost you alot.
Like Belt with 2 more res, chest, better weapon, gloves with more res/attack speed etc.

Thought so. I was considering a Carnage Heart, but I really need all the life I can get since my armor is so low. Besides that, everything is working out pretty good so far.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Carnage heart really is not a good idea ... - life, life leech that you don't really need ... no damage ... basicly only the attributes are really good .. since the resists are kind of low
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Was able to bless my belt and got a new axe.. Damage per flicker is now at 5800 with hatred up.
. I am not sure if I should try to six link the axe or wait until I get something better. I want a second 6 link to run frenzy with ir/iq/melee splash and melee phys damage.
Very nice axe indeed!
How much did it cost you ?
4.5 exalted 4 4 socketed/4linked got 6 sockets after 10 jewlers fusings werent cooperating though.
What are your thoughts on Warlord's Mark rather than Temp Chains?
Well you don't really need the leech or the endurance charges ... so i don't really think that it's a good curse for the build. Enfeeble is a nice alternative to Temporal Chains

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional