[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I'm sorry , i'm not sure that quite understood everything you said but ...
Taste of hate - getting 30% is great though it's certainly not needed. In my opinion the best part of taste of hate is the physical damage reduction.
Headhunter is nice .. but really that's a luxury item ... get everything else that is actually needed first.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi could you say when i should try shaper or shaper guardians ? And vs what i should swap flicker to frenzy ? And should i change my totem gem to vaal grace + inc duration better ?
Better get rid of the vengeance setup and use vaal grace + inc duration.
Personally i swap frenzy instead of flicker for atziri. Though using frenzy for the guardians and the shaper might be a good idea. As to when to try them ... that's a question that i simply don't know how to answer. Try when you feel that you are ready. If you fail - then get stronger and try again later, if you succeed then it was the right time. For the shaper though i STRONGLY suggest to watch a couple of videos , study the fight and just you know ... learn what to do before you try it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So i should put inc duration with vaal grace and put in vengeance setup totem ? Because if i will remove the veng setup and put only vaal grace + inc dur i will have 2 empty sockets
well you could add plenty of other things, for example leap slam + faster attacks, or add vaal haste alongside vaal grace etc.
Well if vengeance setup is bad vs vaal grace / haste inc durr + i think to add golem or 1 more grace or haste if they stack that would be best option ?
Sounds fine to me
Hi there, really cool build! I'm currently having some prob with mana after reserving them, do you think a Alpha's Howl is a good helm item? Im thinking of putting the auras and enlightenment on it. Im worried that I might have a hard time capping my resist if I dont use a rare helm with resist.
Do you have any mana leech (from gear for example?) If not then just pick up a mana leech node from the tree - it literally costs you 1 skill points and should fix your mana issues.
What level would you say this build is playable at? I read a few pages, but it seems level 19 is no longer possible since multistrike had its level requirement increased?

I'm pretty much a new player, so I'm not really good at deciding when something becomes usable. This looks really fun, especially for breaches, so I'm excited to get to it.
Unfortunately, leveling this guy is kind of a drag right now... The earlier I can play the build, the better.

edit: it looks like i can actually use it right now at 25! it's not 100% reliable just yet (RNG and minor mana issues) but it's quick then lacerate and more fun.
Editado por útlima vez por Hishotodo en 16 ene. 2017 4:56:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional