[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hi there, getting closer to lv90 now. I managed to squeeze in 1 more 25% mana reservation aura. Would you recommend herald of ash or arctic armor if I'm using a 6 link with weapon ele dmg? is the damage reduction better than the damage gained from ash?
It really depends on what you need more. One is strictly damage the other strictly defenses. I really can't say.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So, first of all I wanted to thank you for this amazing guide. I'm still a newbie on this game (played 4 or 5 chars, but never got further than Act3 on Merc), and this is the first guide I read that really explains everything in a way I can understand.
Since I found it quite understandable, I decided to give it a try, though it didn't seemed such a fun build to me. Started using Flicker Strike only around lvl 40, and was really really surprised. It's by far the most fun I had with POE so far. I always gave up on my other chars because I got bored, now I'm just having fun as hell and feel like playing this game all the time. So, thanks for that :)

Second thing is, I have a question. I'm lvl 52 now, and recently found a jewel with 16% increased physical damage and 11% increased melee damage. The other two mods though are garbage (8% increased attack speed with staves, which I'm not intending on using, and %critical strike chance, which I can't do anyway). So, would it be worth spending two passive points for that Jewel, because of the damage bonus, or is it just not worth it since the other mods are useless and it has no life bonuses?
Chris Wilson took my soul
Well if it takes you 2 points to get a socket that means that you get 13.5% increased damage per point which is ... nothing special really. But you could use it until you get a better one once you've covered the essentials (and if you feel like you don't need to spend extra passives on life nodes at the time being).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well if it takes you 2 points to get a socket that means that you get 13.5% increased damage per point which is ... nothing special really. But you could use it until you get a better one once you've covered the essentials (and if you feel like you don't need to spend extra passives on life nodes at the time being).

Ok, I guess i'll just stay without it then, as I'm not sure i'll be getting a better one. Thanks for the help :)
Chris Wilson took my soul
Could anybody test if Level 3 Enhance gives higher DPS at 6L Atziris Disfavour compared to Faster Attacks or any other green Support Gem?
For me the Damage increased a little bit.
Faster attacks (or any attack speed increases) are not displayed at the flicker strike tooltip since it is damage per use and not damage per second (and because of that attack speed is not calculated). On top of that being able to hit faster has many benefits besides the paper numbers - such as faster clear speed due to faster flickering between packs, better chance at auto-dodging incoming attacks and so on.
You are right. I always forget that it is Damage per Use.
My clear speed is great, but my boss damage sucks...I'm wondering if i pick up a voidheart if each hit of flickerstrike would have a chance to apply poison, or would the multistrikes only count as 1 stack. I know frenzy only grants 1 charge so im assuming multistrikes would only count as 1 poison stack.
Interesting question. Sadly i don't know the answer. For example the chance for dealing a critical hit is rolled once and the outcome affects all 3 attacks, but on the other hand tings like life/mana gained on hit applied per each hit. So i honestly don't know.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional