[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

@kchan821
Well your gear could use better life rolls ( rings, amulet, boots ) and you could have a 30% movement speed boots. Also all those points spent on getting sovereignty just so you could use HoA is a waste in my opinion. Spending all those points in damage related nodes will produce better results.( and save you 2 sockets. ) Also even with IR it is possible that Determination would still give you more armour than grace be sure to compare both auras and use the one that gives you more armour.

@Resine
Post exactly what you are using to get the number 18k and i'll tell what are the differences.

@Ztink
Even if you don't want/need lioneye's remorse .. the daresso's courage is a terrible choice ... just use great old one's ward.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 2 may. 2016 10:12:09
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@kchan821
Well your gear could use better life rolls ( rings, amulet, boots ) and you could have a 30% movement speed boots. Also all those points spent on getting sovereignty just so you could use HoA is a waste in my opinion. Spending all those points in damage related nodes will produce better results.( and save you 2 sockets. ) Also even with IR it is possible that Determination would still give you more armour than grace be sure to compare both auras and use the one that gives you more armour.

@Resine
Post exactly what you are using to get the number 18k and i'll tell what are the differences.

@Ztink
Even if you don't want/need lioneye's remorse .. the daresso's courage is a terrible choice ... just use great old one's ward.

yeah but like i said this was in the start of the leauge, i dont really play it any more. i just stumbled into the guide and wanted to try and help with that as a answer :P
Ah i see! ^^
Much appreciated :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey there,

First of all i apologize for my bad english...

I plan to play a Cyclone / Facebreaker build for the future temporary two weeks league (without legacy stuff) and I would have some advice.

First, I thought to use two Essence Worm Rings (one for Hatred and one for Determination) to prevent me from using the gem Blood Magic (because i do not have the budget for a 6L chest) but suddenly I lose the gain in flat phy that I could have had with two other rings. What is best for my DPS, have one more socket to a support gem or flat phy on both rings?

Then you go on to have ascendancy Champion Fortitude but it only gives you the buff but not 25-44% Increased melee physical damage. So I was thinking more from the Ascendence Gladiator to get more block chance and suddenly allowing me to focus more on my DPS. (Maybe the Slayer ascendancy with Bane of Legend could be a good choice too...?)

Thank you in advance for your return and good day!

PS: A response befor Friday would be lovely to be able to prepare my buil before the start of the leaugue...

Best,

Mawoo.
Flat physical from your rings ( and all of the other stuff like much needed resists and life ) is vastly superior to a free socket.

22%-40% increased ( i stress on increased, because increase and more are two very different things in PoE ) physical damage is pretty much nothing for a facebreaker build.
Ok Thank you for your reply. So i must use BM gem with Cyclone...
And what about my other questions?

"Then you go on to have ascendancy Champion Fortitude but it only gives you the buff but not 25-44% Increased melee physical damage. So I was thinking more from the Ascendence Gladiator to get more block chance and suddenly allowing me to focus more on my DPS. (Maybe the Slayer ascendancy with Bane of Legend could be a good choice too...?)"

Thank's by advance! :)
Well again ... 26-45% increased ( i stress on increased, because increase and more are two very different things in PoE ) physical damage is pretty much nothing for a facebreaker build.

If you want you could go for Gladiator but that's definitely not the ascendancy sub-class that i would go for. By freeing up a socket ( by not using the fortify gem ) paired up with increased fortify effect and great mmovement speed bonus ( a big deal for cyclone and for your clearing speed ) as well as some extra damage is a much better choice compared to what the gladiator class offers... in my opinion at least. But in the end the choice is yours.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 4 may. 2016 14:27:46
Hey there,

I wanne thank you for this awesome guide and build. I've been following it for over a month now, backtracking and rereading your guide and the comments while trying out the different skills and setups and just have plenty of fun with the char. I do die once in a while but that's cause i'm not paying attention and rush around or if i get stuck between the landscape and can't start my cyclone somehow. Couldn't believe the dps some of you guys show here either at first, but step by step i got there too.

My cyclone dps: 73884.42. Thats only hatred and flame golem and not to forget the ascendancy points ofcourse. 6 frenzys and my flasks get that up to 130k-ish for a short time
Defs are 69% phys reduction, 30% evade, 10% dodge, 62% block with only determination on. Endurance charges and flask further improve this.

My gear:

I'm working on darkray boots with extra frenzy corruption now and a 800% facebreakers also corrupted or enchanted, but not decided what i would like there yet. I maybe want to chance my curse to vulnarability but i lack the int. And after reading more of the comments here i gonne test lightning golem. Any other suggestions? Also i'm learning to swap flasks when needed bit by bit. Something i never paid much attention to before.
One other point, as you can see i use concentrated effect linked on my cyclone which reduces my area of effect to 28%. It also leaves me with a blue link so what blue support skill would you suggest that also increases my dps? Now i sometimes use item rarity if i want my full AoE, but that's a dps drop from 73k to 48k.

My tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAADuBIcEswUtBjkJMwthDPcUIBUgFewZtBo-G5cbrSP2Kk0s6S2DLlMvzDJONZI8BTwtPQ894j8nQKBDMUd-SO5KyE2SUEdRYFO7VP5aGl8_YuxlTWebaPJr1G6qcql07XiueTl673sUe9R82X11fuKDX4PMhJSE2YTvhrOJcYrwjX2PmZS4lcyiAKOKqZWqzayvrj6vbK-nsbO18raKtz65Hb02vea-p7_VwGbAv8GCwzPE9sauypDRNtNv037YvdrB4izkUelG6dXsXO0_7w7veu988B_yL_MG9qP3Mvlj-6r-Cv66?accountName=Zygur&characterName=UpjeMulle

The next passive points i want to spend on Barbarism, Stamina and Juggernaut all on the left side. Alternativly i can go for that extra frenzy, but that seems like a waste of dex nods (7) to me?

My Life pool is with 4336 a bit on the low side when i compare it to others? But then i have to drop some of my rare gear (helmet, boots) or jewels i guess? The ocassions i die or get one-shotted i don't feel like and extra 700 life or so would make a huge difference. Am i wrong there?

That's it so far )) Thanks again for this great guide and thread

Extra 700 life can be the difference between one and two shots. Some things though will one shot you no matter what ( if they get through your block, dodge, evasion etc. )

As for the darkrays. They are nice what i don't like about them is how slow you move in your hideout/town etc. and ofc no life.
Allright i'm trying to change some passives for life nods and swapping jewels to 7% life ones. See if i can get to the 5k.

Yeah i get what you mean about those darkrays. Also the reduced light radius is anoying in some maps. But then i have my resists capped so only plus for rare boots is the life and standard movement speed. I noticed a possible corruption on darkrays is 'grants level 14 haste skill'. Would that give you that +14% attack speed and + 8% movement speed permanent and therefor be a better option then an extra frenzy?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional