[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well ... you already can't crit while unarmed ( unless you are using the rigwald amulet and you build a crit based FB build ) so i don't see a reason to even care. But on your question ... honestly i don't know if it will also reroll your unarmed physical damage mod. Personally i wouldn't risk it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 11 may. 2016 11:03:09
It would be for a CoC build or else. I have not decided yet. It would not be the case to be used as unarmed.
I have another much better glove that I was using with my Duelist Facebreaker.

Anyway, thank you.

---

Okay, I managed to buy another for only 1c...

Much better.
;)

Editado por útlima vez por Zatlan en 11 may. 2016 11:37:59
Heyo, I was wondering what your thoughts were on violent retaliation vs gratuitious violence in the gladiator subclass.

I was thinking that you would maybe maintain 6-8 blocks in last 4 seconds. With that in mind the 24-32% physical damage increase doesn't seem that significant. With 10% increased damage from gratuitous plus the 10% corpse explosion damage and bleeding damage seems like it would be a higher dps option. The 12-16%movespeed bonus seems ok, but not that impressive.
Well Gratuitous violence is ok but keep in mind that it's a 25% chance to cause bleeding thus getting the 30% damage increase and exploding the enemies. On the other hand violent retaliation's movement speed is not something to be dismissed that easily ( especially if you are using cyclone ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Does the bleeding affect higher level enemies/bosses? Would that be a worthwhile bonus?
bleeding affects anything but on it's own it doesn't really do much.
I had this build booked marked for some time and finally got the time to make it.

I have gone down the Marauder path rather then the normal Duelist [Champion] option.

Loving it so far made mine in the perandus 2week after hitting the wall with my current builds.

My skill of choice is Infernal Blow and your guide is so in depth and well set up its been a blast to follow.

thx for all your work.

Cheers
OAH
Hey,

I followed your advice about the use of Blood Magic and the choice of my Ascendence and indeed it's the best choice i can do.

I'm currently at lvl 71 in Flashback PHC and everything is a wonder! Thank you very much for your help, i think this is the most detailed build that I could follow ...

In the end I used Cyclone on main skill and Vaal Cyclone with LGOH, Culling Strike and Item Rarity. I would use CWDT with Molten Shell and Increased Duration but I have not enough sockets on my stuff. My solution would be to find two beautiful rings with a socket on each to put my auras on it and thus liberate space on my shield to put CWDT-Molten Shell-Increased Duration on it.

Peace.
Editado por útlima vez por Houngan8 en 19 may. 2016 5:11:22
I'm glad to hear ( read ) that :)

As for Molten Shell .... in my opinion it really isn't something worth sacrificng resistances/life by going for socket rings just to free slots for it.
In fact i will not use Molten Shell but what you think about this gem setup (if i manage to cap my res with Auras on my rings because i find some nice rings with Life/res and a socket) and if you don't like it what would you change? :

Abyssus Helmet :
CWDT
Enfeeble
Increased Duration
Tempest Shield

Daresso's Chest (4L) :
Cyclone
Faster Attacks
Melee Physical Damage
Blood Magic

FaceBreaker Gloves :
Vaal Cyclone