[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
fiqst escribió:

I've finally had the chance to chek it out. Funny stuff! ^^
The Infernal blow attacks ( at 1:27 ) are hilarious!
I wonder how the nice people in GGG missed that gamebreaking "Limited to 1" unique jewel bug ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
New Aura/Mana Reservation is up! :)

here link to the new aura calculator:
https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/#0t8c_m/9b

Ok so with the new changes in order to run Hated + Determination + Herald of Ash one should have a total of 14% reduced mana reservation costs from the sovereignity cluster AND level 3 Enlighten. I've got an Enlighten close to level 3 .. i guess i have to level it up soon :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 8 may. 2015 11:23:08
why no reduced mana gem?
Well that's the change! Reduced mana will no longer affect aura reservation costs, enlighten will, with lower amounts and because of that the auras will reserve less mana to begin with.
Again thats in the beta and it might change!
i forgot to ask you before building a cyclone fb char, is cyclone fb good pvp? i've tested for few times and it's so terrible for pvp ....
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well that's the change! Reduced mana will no longer affect aura reservation costs, enlighten will, with lower amounts and because of that the auras will reserve less mana to begin with.
Again thats in the beta and it might change!

thx for response, well that sucks!
"
leviathaHF escribió:
i forgot to ask you before building a cyclone fb char, is cyclone fb good pvp? i've tested for few times and it's so terrible for pvp ....

Actually it's insane for pvp... when proper pvp was introduced i was able to get in top 20 with little efford, nearly 90% win ratio ... it's extremely funny in the arena killing multiple opponents without being scratched ... i don't know whats my current pvp ladder position nor how well ill do... but i honestly don't care. In any case from my experience fb cyclone performs good enough in pvp against many builds but it's not godly ofc. And as always pvp vastly depends on gear, level, pvp skills, opponents build, luck etc. etc.

@ghisomo
Idk man i personally like the change...
Yhanks a lot for your work, used for my cyclone character.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
Heya,

Loving this build! I've been running Inferno Blow but recently switched to Cyclone as I feel the survivability is better, although damage is a lot lower.

With Inferno Blow I get around 17,000 DPS while running Hatred and Herald of Ash.
With Cyclone I get around 9,500 DPS while running Hatred and Herald of Ash.

I'm currently level 79.

10,000 armour
5,000 evasion (with Grace)
4,000 life

However, I feel as though my DPS is quite low and there are times when I die really fast. How do you think I can improve my build from here? Note that I only have 1.5 exalt in my stash so I can't do much in terms of buying new gear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional