[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Editado por útlima vez por ZilWins en 15 ago. 2019 7:36:52
Well a perfect legacy Rumi is slightly better due to the extra 5% spell block .. but to be honest i wouldn't spend my money for that. On the other hand if you don't have the Taste of Hate flaks and if you do have the currency to buy one ... i'd suggest that you do that it greatly improves your defenses and offenses it's truly awesome!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well a perfect legacy Rumi is slightly better due to the extra 5% spell block .. but to be honest i wouldn't spend my money for that. On the other hand if you don't have the Taste of Hate flaks and if you do have the currency to buy one ... i'd suggest that you do that it greatly improves your defenses and offenses it's truly awesome!

My current flasks are:

I'm thinking if i should buy 22/14 Rumi for 1ex or spend 7ex on 35/18 one since you said perfect one is not worth buying. (is paying extra 6,5ex worth the gain?)
Editado por útlima vez por ZilWins en 11 may. 2015 17:38:38
Now think of it that way.
What does 35/18 gives you over the 22/14?
Well if you have the same block chance as me ( 54% ) then both flasks will cap your block chance
The legacy one has 4% more spell block chance.

So now the question is : "Is 4% spell worth 6,5 ex?"
Well if you have vast amounts of exalts and 4-5-6 ex is nothing to you then sure go ahead. But if you have .. i don't know ... 20-30 ex in total ... i'd say it's probably not worth it.

There is of course another side to this question and that's the following fact:
The value of the Legacy items will almost always go up... so in the end you'll be able to get at least the same amount of the currency spent if not more if you decide to sell the flask one day.

If i were to choose ... i'd rather stick to a nerfed rumi with max spell block if possible and enough regular block to cap the total block chance at 75%. At the moment i do have 39 pure exalts and another 60 or so in different currency items ( mainly fusings ) and i honestly prefer to save up the exalts for the Awakening ... after all .. who knows what awesome items will be introduced and how expensive they'll be ... so i must be prepared! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 11 may. 2015 17:38:44
Oh yeah, i forgot all about awakening. I guess ill get the cheapest flask i can find with 14/15% spell block and save exalts for expansion.
A wise decision!
I guess i won't need to spend anything till expansion now :) But maybe it would be worth upgrading Facebreakers to 990%+ roll... (since they wont be getting cheaper anytime soon - might actually save a few exalts by buying a pair now.)
Editado por útlima vez por ZilWins en 11 may. 2015 18:34:12
Well that would be nice. But keep in mind that the prices at the moment are extremely high! It seems like the unarmed builds ( yup soon it won't be just "facebreaker builds" ) will be even better in the expansion because we'll get some pretty awesome things like exclusive unarmed jewels, flat phys damage jewels, fortify ( well all melee builds will benefit from fortify but still ) etc. etc.
So because of all that the prices are crazy high atm.
On the other hand there is the possibility that the prices will get even higher ... so now might be a good time to get those close to perfect legacy facebreakers.

I must say that i consider myself a complete noob when it comes to trading ... and prices might actually go down ( tho i really really really doubt that ) ... so i won't be held responsible for any possible currency losses :P
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 11 may. 2015 18:38:42
"
Oh yeah, i forgot all about awakening. I guess ill get the cheapest flask i can find with 14/15% spell block and save exalts for expansion.

save ur moneh for this baby http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Projected_Force
also this is new must have too http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martial_Artistry
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Editado por útlima vez por Doitfrlulz en 11 may. 2015 18:50:57
"
Doitfrlulz escribió:
"

save ur moneh for this baby http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Projected_Force

Awesome jewel indeed. Tho based on my beta experience it's a common drop so it won't be very expensive ( thank god! ). The one that gives increased AoE while unarmed seem more rare. And of course Mantra of Force .. but it won't be released as it is now ... and because of that i can sleep well .. because it would've been worth quite a lot ! And there are still more unreleased jewels from the looks of it .. in any case ... my body and my exalts are ready!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional