[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Pure speculation as of now, but do you think the new herald of Ash buff skill will work well with this build?
@kompaniet
Get barabarism ... it's an awesome node!

EDIT:
Just read the patch notes and i'll just mention some things that might affect his build or that might be useful for it.

Herald of Ash - sounds like a cool buff that will increase our damage.
Poacher's Mark - it might be useful due to the mana gain per hit thus making casting with mana a lot easier
Lowered mana costs of the skills - this will make casting with mana even easier
Added Fire Damage - lower mana multiplier - you've guessed right this will make casting with mana even easier for those of us who use this support.
Frenzy - this attack has been nerfed ... it sounds bad so this skill might no longer be a good choice for a Facebreaker build ( i didn't like it even without the nerf )
More Life per level - like i said before even with the nerf of the values of the life passive nodes you should end up with more life than before ( i'll gain around 1k more life )

Well other than that ... some general changes will affect every build ( like monster resistances reworked and 1% less reflect ), also some of the new 15 unique items might be useful for this build but i can't say until i see them :D

Overall pretty good patch for this build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 20 ago. 2014 8:27:14
This is Awesome. For once I have a char that isn't going to get boned by a patch :)

Thanks again for all the hard work Korgoth...
Sad that shield charge still has not been made to work with facebreakers. Nor any other skills.

Warlord's Mark: This curse now has Increased Chance to be Stunned and Reduced Enemy Stun Recovery. The life and mana leech are now not specific to physical damage. It now has a lower chance to grant Endurance Charges on enemy death.

Probably wanna replace temp chains with this now as it will also allow leeching from the elemental part of infernal blow. Cold damage from hatred too. A strong curse for this build.

A pretty cool curse indeed.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i have 2 lvl 88 facebreaker toons. My body is ready for 1.2.0

My favourite one atm:

I Think I'll go max block inf blow on the new league. wish me luck guys :D
Here are some first impressions.
My life went up with around 600 , i had to skip some life nodes for now because i needed to cap my resists.
The DPS is the same.
Now the IB mana cost with multistrike and everything is 55 for me. Mana flows and 1% mana leech is all i need to have absolutely no problems with my mana while i have Hatred and Determination on.
I have a lot more armour now.
I gave up on my Lightning Coil and i went back to using an Astral Plate. With the new tree i have 3% less maximum lightning resist .. so it's not really worth it anymore ( when you add that i have to use Purity of Lightning and i have to spend additional passive skill points on resists )
Is it just me or the duelist runs kind of wierd now ?

Anyway i'm pretty happy with how the new patch affected this build. I'll update the guide in a few days. I need to test more things first.
Can you put up a quick estimate of your tree as of now? I was basing my build off the 1.2 version you posted before the patch dropped, but I think I made a few mistakes already. :x Nothing a few refunds won't fix though I think.
Editado por útlima vez por XeroAura en 20 ago. 2014 19:48:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional