[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I agree with what you said and your opinion about the Daresso chest is similar to mine. I havn't talked about it in the guide although i've mentioned it in a post ... somewhere... damn when did this thread reached so many pages -_- ...

Anyway the chest is indeed awesome it also provides the needed life leech so you don't have to worry about getting it from rings/amulet/passive skill tree

I have to add some good unique chest options for this build in the gear section.

P.S.
Awesome amulet!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yeah, the resists are the biggest problem. Until I managed to put together the right combination of rings and boots, I was spending 3 or 4 nodes on passives to boost my resists. Not terribly efficient, but it worked until I could find good gear!

Thanks! The amulet is definitely one of my favorite pieces. Though I saw the mention of Atziri's Promise and I think I might have to pick on up. Looks like a brilliant idea!
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Yes Atziri's Promise is pretty much .. a must have for 95% of the builds in my opinion.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Loving this build. Just got to 82 and finished my major DPS upgrades with Berserking. I'm at about 21-22k DPS with gems ranging from level 15 (20%) to 19 so there's some room for improvement there.

I'm liking the idea of switching to Daresso's which would require a little re-work on my boots and amulet but I think the added dodge / evasion is worth it.

Aside from a lone block node, I'm looking at getting Amplify and Purity of Flesh next - are there any other more popular options after the 100 point tree in this guide is complete?
Not really.
You can go for one of these 4 things:
More life
Armour Mastery
More Life Regeneration
Overcap Resists ( vs curses )
First of all, thank you for this great guide! I love this build, it's awesome, it's fun.
But I wondered how you reached 19k armour (screenshot statistics). I am currently level 90, so I used all the nodes you used at your skill tree and my armour from gear is pretty much the same as yours, except for my chest which only has 800 armour (yours 1272). But my armour is just 9700, how did you reach 10k more, I pretty much see no gear/skill tree difference which could possibly make this huge difference, or am I missing something?

Greetings!
IGN: Summsumms
Editado por útlima vez por chescos en 13 jun. 2014 17:15:37
Is that with or without determination ? Also may i see your gear and passive skill tree ?
just hit 68 and Im doing 28k dps and I got this ammy
Its OP with this build I just spam attack :)

Rest of my gear in case ppl are wondering

Using this until 70
Editado por útlima vez por jerten212 en 16 jun. 2014 7:21:33
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Is that with or without determination ? Also may i see your gear and passive skill tree ?

I'm not using Determination because it would cause mana problems...

My gear:

Spoiler

My Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0M9xRNGS4ZhRoyGmwb-h0UJKol3ycvJ-0oxTGeMgk1kjbpPC09_ECgQYdHfkrITDVN4099UWBYY1nzXhNfP2BLYSFlTWaeZ5tsRm5pbqpwfXJscql07XgNeu982YBWgziE2YTviPGMz5BVmSubg565oLSiAKQZpKymV6luqZWrxayqrK-vbLXytz68n72Bvoq-p8APwBrDhsS4xPbFisauxtjRNtJN1I_V-OLq42rjn-RR55Hp1e8O73zwH_Iv8wbzvvPd9kj56PrS-6r-Cv6P

Did you use Determination on your statistics screenshot? Then I could imagine that you've reached 12.5k armour without, and with the additional 50% from Determination it would result in ~19k... that would make sense for me! :D

IGN: Summsumms
Exactly! :)
I use determination indeed.
And i have 417 more armour from gear.
So that 417 increased by the passive skill tree and the the total armour increased by the determination is what makes the difference.
Mystery solved :)
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 17 jun. 2014 9:35:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional