PoE client as Torrent download

I think it would be hard to pirate a free game. Sounds like free exposure.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
What zeto said. I think both methods are supportable.
I would like a torrent download as it would be much faster, but if it is the same for everyone then its not a problem.
RIP Bolto
I agree with all of you. Option to download game client through torrent download is great thing. Especially when you are downloading client right before beta phase or official start.
lol torrents are illegal, atleast try and be a tad sly about trolling rusty
"
eversorgod escribió:

Actually torrents and torrent clients are not illegal. If you download game, movie, music or something else protected by copyrights, yea its piracy. But there are also many old / amateur-made games, amateur movies, music and programs available as free. As PoE is free to play game, then game client will be for free, then its actually not piracy and it will only help game to attract more people (= more $ for GGG) as there are countries like my own where peoples have lower connection speed making torrent the fastest method to download game.

Also i could say that about 70-80% of free mmo games have option to download game client via torrent.
you were saying eversorgod ;D
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
"
grabi escribió:
"
eversorgod escribió:

Actually torrents and torrent clients are not illegal. If you download game, movie, music or something else protected by copyrights, yea its piracy. But there are also many old / amateur-made games, amateur movies, music and programs available as free. As PoE is free to play game, then game client will be for free, then its actually not piracy and it will only help game to attract more people (= more $ for GGG) as there are countries like my own where peoples have lower connection speed making torrent the fastest method to download game.

Also i could say that about 70-80% of free mmo games have option to download game client via torrent.

It's important to read the entire thread. Rusty posted the comment that they were illegal, which was just a troll, which is what eversorgod was commenting on.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
I really seriously doubt it'd make much of a difference. If a user can visit the site for the first time and be playing in 5 minutes, I'm sure it can't be that large of a file size.. right?
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
"
Anbergino escribió:
If a user can visit the site for the first time and be playing in 5 minutes, I'm sure it can't be that large of a file size.. right?

Five minutes is a bit of an exaggeration. Thirty minutes to an hour is probably more reasonable. I imagine the final file size will be along the lines of 4gb.
Forum Sheriff

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional