[3.25] Infinite Vaal Lightning Strike 1 Button set up (12M budget, 130M end game)

"
KingWhis escribió:
Hello sir. i follow your build but dont have mana to use skill xd https://pobb.in/5SX5oU4IsdCr can you fix this please. im newbie so sorry ... dont understand what i wrong whis this build. and can you see my weapon should i craft new weapon replace lv20 element with attack skill = add lightning dmg and use awk element lv5 and we can run reflect element mod? ty for reply my question

Hello,

for your mana issue, your regular lightning strike's mana cost is high because your Militant Faith Timeless jewel is converting the notable "Thrill of Battle" which provides 15% reduced mana cost of attacks to "Cloistered". You need to get a new Militant Faith jewel that does not change this node. Also, take 1 more Attack Mana cost small passive point to further reduce your mana cost.

Buy new jewel so this node does not change.

With these change, you can change Inspiration support on your squire to pierce support, It will make your regular lightning strike cost 21 mana so you can use the skill.

For the elemental reflect, you can swap the pierce support gem on squire (which you can equip after the change I mentioned above) with level 5 awakened elemental damage with attacks.

I hope this helps!

For your future upgrades, leveling up would be best to get 30% chance to avoid stun from shield mastery. Then use Tattoo of the Tasalio Tideshifter on dex node to get 100% chance to avoid being stunned.
Can this be use to Deadeye variant? like dopying the dagger with claw instead?
Hello,

Isn't unleashed potential not that great compared to the other ascendecy options for forbidden jewels.

Assasin, Slayer and Sabteour look goods imo.

What would you recommend?

Thanks

EDIT:

The jewels are pretty cheap, Trickster looks very good as well. 24% more damage + nearby enemies less action speed which a defense buff.

Editado por útlima vez por Ucero en 17 sept. 2024 17:03:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional