[3.25] Infinite Vaal Lightning Strike 1 Button set up (12M budget, 130M end game)

"
alexh1985 escribió:
Hi OP, great idea and I think I'm going to build on top of this idea.

One key issue I don't fully understand yet is the VLS rage cost with chain breaker + Hateforge. Your calculation shows 12 which I think maybe incorrect, for 1). you didn't account for all the additional links cost multiplier, and 2). you haven't added the +3 rage cost from chainbreaker. What does your tooltip in game say?

Something wrong with PoB at the moment, and I'm trying to crack the cost formula myself.

Hello there, I think you may have wrong idea about the soul cost.

Hateforge only swaps the final soul cost to rage cost. So, given 20 base soul cost, it drops down to 12 in game.

Soul cost is not multiplied by your links. Think about it. If it did, every regular LS builds would need to collect 61-66 souls for each VLS cast yet they only need 20 soul right?

For chainbreaker, it is different story as it adds inherent rage cost to use the skill. However, if you fully read through my guide, I do not use chainbreaker in my build, so you do not have to worry about links increasing the rage cost.

Lastly, if you want to know the formula for final rage cost when you use chainbreaker+ chains of emancipation + rotblood set up, I have a build guide from last year which has that formula.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3378579
Check the section 3. I have explained in detail. It is based around vaal volcanic fissure, so change the base cost of 25 to w/e other skill you wish to calculate
Editado por útlima vez por SisterHell en 21 ago. 2024 10:08:36
Wow thanks for the quick reply. I just realised your build didn't use chainbreaker. but your guide link math checks out, thank you so much!

Pasteron's build focuses on mana stacking but I think your idea to use AutoExert General's cry to negate the -10 rage loss is genious here. If merge the two sides together we could get something truely great :D

I'm cooking a variant based on Replica Alberon, using both your ideas
Could you share how to craft chest please? Is there any way to force a high element res without doing awakening again?
"
relaxyo escribió:
Could you share how to craft chest please? Is there any way to force a high element res without doing awakening again?

Yeah so for my current chest, I spent about 40d to craft it.

Step1. ilvl 86 sacrificial garb, use random conqueror exalt on it. Then use harvest craft to swap it to elder influence. Also prepare another redeemer body armour with T0 mana recovery rate + increased mana flask recovery

Step2. Use harvest crit reforge until you get T1 attack crit chance + 1 extra elder influenced suffix. If there is 3rd suffix, annul it off. So that these 2 mods are only suffix. (Make sure to have 1 open prefix for suffix cannot be changed later on)

Step3. Use Orb of Dominance to make attack crit chance T0 (1.6~2).

Step4. Suffix cannot be changed then scour so we have a magic base with only T0 attack crit.

Step5. Imprint the magic sacrificial garb at the menagerie.

Step6. Apply magic hinekora's lock on the magic sacrificial garb at menagerie.

Step7. Hover over the awakener's orb to check the potential result.

Repeat Step 6&7 until you have your desired last suffix mod.

That is how you get finished suffix.

For prefix, it is suffix cannot be changed and reforge life at harvest.

Craft stun&ailment avoidance and you are done. You can fill the last prefix with however you want.
With locks being 85-90 divs+, I don't think it is worth locking to do step 6 & 7? I feel like a similar chest is needed if the build is running HH. I want to switch to this version, but the chest craft makes me worry the build won't feel complete with HH. Let me know your thoughts, thank you!
"
relaxyo escribió:
With locks being 85-90 divs+, I don't think it is worth locking to do step 6 & 7? I feel like a similar chest is needed if the build is running HH. I want to switch to this version, but the chest craft makes me worry the build won't feel complete with HH. Let me know your thoughts, thank you!

Oh for Hinekora's lock, I meant by the "apply hinekora's lock on magic item" recipe from the menagerie. It should be about 1.7d per attempt. (1x Cracic Chimeral, 1x Black Morrigan, 2x Yellow beast)
Thank you, now it makes sense why you used lock. Thank you again, will save a bit more to try the chest craft.
hello, I have a question, it's still unclear to me if extra added projectiles to Lightning strike boost single target dps as well.
I remember it used to be this way, I'm not sure that more than 4-5 projectiles would help on bosses too.
"
Giammafix escribió:
hello, I have a question, it's still unclear to me if extra added projectiles to Lightning strike boost single target dps as well.
I remember it used to be this way, I'm not sure that more than 4-5 projectiles would help on bosses too.

Yes it can add some extra boost to damage as the returning projectiles can all hit the same target. However, 21/20 gem already provides 10 proj so extra does not seem that relevant compared to other scaling factors. Also, from my experience, only the returning proj seems to hit so you need to stand on top of the enemy to get the full benefit.
Hey,
does mageblood works perfectly for this ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional