[3.25] Infinite Vaal Lightning Strike 1 Button set up (12M budget, 130M end game)

"
naimohangy escribió:
Hey,
does mageblood works perfectly for this ?

you can use mageblood, but I don't see much point when the build already has 100% flask uptime without it.

1 mana flask & 2 tinctures are required so mageblood only applies to 2 flasks.
Is this tech possible on Duelist? I already have a level 99 and wouldn't want to reroll. Guessing I need scion though for this to work out.
"
spaceyourfacee escribió:
Is this tech possible on Duelist? I already have a level 99 and wouldn't want to reroll. Guessing I need scion though for this to work out.

Sadly, no. Tincture tech requires oakbranch tincture to sustain rage. Also, about 60% of damage comes from sap of seasons so 2 tincture is required.

It has to be either scion or warden. To that, I would suggest scion for more utility and defence.
Amazing build, really enjoying it. Thank you for writing it up. Can you talk about your flame wall gem in your pob? Are you casting it manually when bosses phase to have something to do?
"
dimsbot escribió:
Amazing build, really enjoying it. Thank you for writing it up. Can you talk about your flame wall gem in your pob? Are you casting it manually when bosses phase to have something to do?

Yeah, I had 1 gem slot left, so I was trying to see what would be most beneficial for that slot. Initially, I had blood rage, but I did not want to deal with the 4% phys degen and the 20% attack speed does not contribute too much.

So, I ended up using flame wall which provided flat fire damage, providing 2~4% little boost of damage when you have nothing to do.
Hello i have 12L weapon 1 for warden 1 for trickster. can this setup for two class trickster and warden or only sion ?. with weapon for trickster have adds light per 10 int and i can add awk element and dont scare mod reflect and defend is better than warden? sr my english is bad T_T
"
KingWhis escribió:
Hello i have 12L weapon 1 for warden 1 for trickster. can this setup for two class trickster and warden or only sion ?. with weapon for trickster have adds light per 10 int and i can add awk element and dont scare mod reflect and defend is better than warden? sr my english is bad T_T

Hello, as you see the nodes for the high-end version, you can modify the passive tree to fit to warden. However, the scion ascendancy provides quite a lot of str, dex, int to meet requirements. So, for warden, you will need a really good ring and amulet to get the stat requirements. Furthermore, warden can provide much higher dps since you can get oath of spring and 2 extra small tincture passives, but it will be harder to cap block chance and the life regen provided by scion-guardian node will not be there.
What does the reduced mana cost and the non channeling -mana cost does for us since we are basically lifetapping?
The evasion rating for the build is also not needed correct?
Also thoguht about dropping the steelskin setup and going for the dark marionette determination aura tech, wouldn't that be better?
Editado por útlima vez por ibaklanos en 4 sept. 2024 18:28:29
"
ibaklanos escribió:
What does the reduced mana cost and the non channeling -mana cost does for us since we are basically lifetapping?
The evasion rating for the build is also not needed correct?
Also thoguht about dropping the steelskin setup and going for the dark marionette determination aura tech, wouldn't that be better?

For the reduced mana cost of attacks & non channeling mana cost, it is mainly there to use the regular lightning strike at the start of the map to generate initial rage. If you don't really care too much about start of map QoL and willing to just do couple whirling blades to generate initial 12 rage, you don't need to put as high investment as I did. However, -7 non-channeling mana cost is required for the lvl 1 general's cry + auto-exertion.

Regarding the steelskin set up, if you prefer the determination or grace for more reliable defense, that sounds good as well. It will be up to you. Personally, I just didn't want to add any buttons to the build, hence steelskin - automation was chosen.
Hello sir. i follow your build but dont have mana to use skill xd https://pobb.in/5SX5oU4IsdCr can you fix this please. im newbie so sorry ... dont understand what i wrong whis this build. and can you see my weapon should i craft new weapon replace lv20 element with attack skill = add lightning dmg and use awk element lv5 and we can run reflect element mod? ty for reply my question

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional