[3.25] Community-crafted Pure Retal Gladiator | Sous-Vide the Atlas

Would warcry's exert attacks affect the retaliations? Also anyone had any luck with using Swordstorm with eviscerate after campaign?
"
tulkusrunner escribió:
Would warcry's exert attacks affect the retaliations? Also anyone had any luck with using Swordstorm with eviscerate after campaign?

Retaliations can't be exerted, Swordstorm needs dual wield, eviscerate needs shield. Unless you get an off-hand that counts as both, nope.
swordstorm plus eviscerate is a concept that can only work on poe 2 with swap gear which also swap passive tree points
you could also try both with bleeding but you need bleed chance for swordstorm
another mechanic that i completely forgot is uber sirus' boots

you can do some elemental self infliction with uniques like maligaro's restraint
or

or just put some flat elemental damage but you need to remove brutality which is not that worthy

with the boots you don't need to invest in aggravation
there's also jack the axe with tons of regen
Editado por útlima vez por Dragoon_Diver en 2 ago. 2024 11:32:17
New to the game:)
How's the damage scale for Eviscerate?
If using Varunastra should i get those axe and sword passive nodes?
"
Nacerlear escribió:
New to the game:)
How's the damage scale for Eviscerate?
If using Varunastra should i get those axe and sword passive nodes?

eviscerate is made for bleeding
if you are using varunastra, i only would put some points if you want higher attack speed

overall eviscerate is the best skill for clearing, it can go off screen with some aoe investment
Uh, I ran into a serious dillema.

When you already have the 2 (closest to duelist) retaliation nodes, Expert Retaliation support gem might be unecessary. Without it, there's plenty of duration to spam your retals until out of luck, and cooldown gets reset anyway when triggered by another retal or retriggers itself. The only time cooldown is applied is when you're out of luck for reuses, but then again you got other skills to use (other retals) anyway and its a pretty short cooldown.

I'm not sure however if the duration is enough when you also have the annointed node for 20% extra chance, since then you might have more luck to spam and not enough time in the use window.

This requires further testing, let me know what y'all find
"
Sarusyan escribió:
Uh, I ran into a serious dillema.

When you already have the 2 (closest to duelist) retaliation nodes, Expert Retaliation support gem might be unecessary. Without it, there's plenty of duration to spam your retals until out of luck, and cooldown gets reset anyway when triggered by another retal or retriggers itself. The only time cooldown is applied is when you're out of luck for reuses, but then again you got other skills to use (other retals) anyway and its a pretty short cooldown.

I'm not sure however if the duration is enough when you also have the annointed node for 20% extra chance, since then you might have more luck to spam and not enough time in the use window.

This requires further testing, let me know what y'all find

what i found in my testing is: if you are cycling two different retaliations, you don't need expert retal supp unless you are doing a less CD map
if you want to use expert retaliation, most of time you don't need the 2nd retal skill
the "no forgiveness" anoint is really a big boost for the build, helps a lot against bosses

Hi guys!

What setup are you running in terms of gems?
What I am currently using:

Evicerate - Expert Retal - Cruelty - Volatility - Melee Physical - Brutality
Glacial shield swipe - Expert retal - Ice bite - Unbound Aliments
Vengeful cry - urgent orders

What would you change here to get more dmg?
A couple replies mention that Expert Retaliation isn't worth it - is it true? I am running pure retaliation and I am afraid of long down time, so I want to be sure.

Thanks for help!
"
PPGamerPL escribió:
Hi guys!

What setup are you running in terms of gems?
What I am currently using:

Evicerate - Expert Retal - Cruelty - Volatility - Melee Physical - Brutality
Glacial shield swipe - Expert retal - Ice bite - Unbound Aliments
Vengeful cry - urgent orders

What would you change here to get more dmg?
A couple replies mention that Expert Retaliation isn't worth it - is it true? I am running pure retaliation and I am afraid of long down time, so I want to be sure.

Thanks for help!

if you are not using ryslatha's belt, i recommend swapping volatility even if you are not stacking bleeds
i put fortify support instead or unbound ailments if you are having trouble with coloring sockets
about expert retal it shines if you are unlucky, but when you hit the permanent usable state, it does nothing for you...a matter of taste imo

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional